What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king":2q0wu22j said:
Transport Quality Assurance, and Pork Quality Assurance re-certification.
Lucky it only happens every 2 years...
every two years seems like overkill

callmefence":iiv5p84k said:

Dam man. You slip and fall in that stuff and you're wife will be picking stickers out of you for a month. What are you gonna do with that?? Build fence or get a maintainer out there and grade up all those prickly pears? :lol: :lol:

ohiosteve":2bpxmly0 said:
True Grit Farms":2bpxmly0 said:
That's a good picture. Is that Upstate New York?

Yes, It's riverview park? in Clayton. The St. Lawrence isn't froze enough to travel on so we're stuck in Clayton. I was hoping to go to Grindstone island and camp out and really freeze. It's been really peaceful and I'm the only tourist in town.

TexasBred":1lc5f2r8 said:
callmefence":1lc5f2r8 said:

Dam man. You slip and fall in that stuff and you're wife will be picking stickers out of you for a month. What are you gonna do with that?? Build fence or get a maintainer out there and grade up all those prickly pears? :lol: :lol:

I believe I'm gonna rent something on tracks. I mean I got good rubber on the maintainer. I'd like to keep it that way.

D2Cat":1lc5f2r8 said:
callmefence":1lc5f2r8 said:

Maybe planting a 100 yard wide patch of that on the border would be cheaper then a fence!

They'll eat it.

TexasBred":3f8tjm8v said:
callmefence":3f8tjm8v said:

What's a maintainer?

artesianspringsfarm":1qzwbrx1 said:
TexasBred":1qzwbrx1 said:
callmefence":1qzwbrx1 said:

What's a maintainer?

Roadgrader

we broke a record yesterday

VZM.IMG_20170212_145911_zpsycg74xio.jpg

callmefence":11g77f4e said:
TexasBred":11g77f4e said:

I believe I'm gonna rent something on tracks. I mean I got good rubber on the maintainer. I'd like to keep it that way.

D2Cat":11g77f4e said:

Maybe planting a 100 yard wide patch of that on the border would be cheaper then a fence!

They'll eat it.

Yep. Those pads are good sliced up in scrambled eggs.

artesianspringsfarm":2xh1ebo6 said:
TexasBred":2xh1ebo6 said:
callmefence":2xh1ebo6 said:

What's a maintainer?
:lol2: it's a piece of road equipment used to "maintain" dirt/gravel roads.....also known as a grader.
http://www.catallday.com/equipment/heav ... oC0kTw_wcB

1982vett":2nlu692p said:
artesianspringsfarm":2nlu692p said:
TexasBred":2nlu692p said:

What's a maintainer?
:lol2: it's a piece of road equipment used to "maintain" dirt/gravel roads.....also known as a grader.
http://www.catallday.com/equipment/heav ... oC0kTw_wcB

Guess calling a road grader a maintainer is a Texas thing. I had no idea. :???:

Latest posts