What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":1bz8coc5 said:
That looks good Sky I hope you have a lot of manual labor planned for this week else you might start looking for one of those Rascal things.

Thanks :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I will be moving stuff into my new shop hope that helps...

skyhightree1":11uisbty said:
This was Saturdays lunch

IMG_20170401_130301267_HDR_zpsevnwf8a9.jpg

IMG_20170401_130340664_HDR_zpsgl62ezaj.jpg

What is all that on those fries

True Grit Farms":3j0edrlm said:
This is sure a bad thread for those of us that are on a diet. Talking about temptation :D

Coming in here for a person on a diet is like a married man going to the Playboy mansion lol.

wacocowboy":1ij56jqk said:
What is yum sauce? Never heard of it.

The place is a gas station but with a restaurant in it called Sheetz and I guess its just there sauce they have its like mayo and ketchup with hot sauce... If you are ever up here let me fatten you up before going home :lol:

skyhightree1":19pawkqo said:
wacocowboy":19pawkqo said:

The place is a gas station but with a restaurant in it called Sheetz and I guess its just there sauce they have its like mayo and ketchup with hot sauce... If you are ever up here let me fatten you up before going home :lol:

Sounds like Freddy's french fry sauce. Not sure if y'all have them or not they are a hamburger and frozen custard place.

If I spent a week with you I would have to go on a diet with True Grit lol.

wacocowboy":l29ug5t8 said:
skyhightree1":l29ug5t8 said:
wacocowboy":l29ug5t8 said:

Sounds like Freddy's french fry sauce. Not sure if y'all have them or not they are a hamburger and frozen custard place.

:lol: Na no freddys here but sounds good.

skyhightree1":3ajg3qh1 said:
wacocowboy":3ajg3qh1 said:
skyhightree1":3ajg3qh1 said:

:lol: Na no freddys here but sounds good.

Yeah I love their french fries and onion rings

skyhightree1":1cvr9ffp said:
wacocowboy":1cvr9ffp said:
Yum Yum sauce.
I think it was invented by Japanese Steakhouses mostly for shrimp at least that's where and how I've had it.

It's Mayo, melted butter, sugar, and tomato paste blended with garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper.
Maybe some other spices too... but it really is so good with shrimp that you'll say yum when you taste it.

Jogeephus":1bqh81r9 said:
Sky did you complain about them skimping on your bacon helping? Looks like there was room for more. IMHO
:nod: :nod: :nod:

ez14.":1mi60v91 said:
skyhightree1":1mi60v91 said:
oh boy sky that looks goooood!!! :nod:

Sure tasted good :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":1mi60v91 said:
Sky did you complain about them skimping on your bacon helping? Looks like there was room for more. IMHO

I spoke to the manager and he said come back tomorrow and they will fix that problem for me

I am frying up some Crappie, Shrimp and Gizzards tonight....can't wait for work day to be over.

Latest posts