What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

J&D Cattle":2xhj1g7y said:
Fried morels, spoonbill, and turkey breast last night. I'm still full this morning.

I have never had spoonbill. How does it compare to other fish?

Hunter":3qby26x9 said:
J&D Cattle":3qby26x9 said:
Fried morels, spoonbill, and turkey breast last night. I'm still full this morning.

I have never had spoonbill. How does it compare to other fish?

I would say it is more dense if that makes sense. Has a good clean taste. I love all fish but some say you don't get any "fishy" taste with it.

I would say it is more dense if that makes sense. Has a good clean taste. I love all fish but some say you don't get any "fishy" taste with it.[/quote]

Thanks, sounds good to me as I love crappie and walleye.

Speaking of candy bars this is probably one of my life's disappointments when viewed from my childhood eyes because I don't buy near the number of candy bars now as I envisioned I would as a child when I grew up and had a job and the money to buy them. Isn't it amazing how so many of our childhood dreams are never reached?

skyhightree1":30rgq4nf said:
IMG_20170403_131738805_zpsal9gxukx.jpg

I think we found the solution to the wild hog problem Sky's breakfast. Lol. Looks good!!!

Jogeephus":20cz1r44 said:
Speaking of candy bars this is probably one of my life's disappointments when viewed from my childhood eyes because I don't buy near the number of candy bars now as I envisioned I would as a child when I grew up and had a job and the money to buy them. Isn't it amazing how so many of our childhood dreams are never reached?

I loved 100 Grand as a kid I can't tell you when the last time I had one.

wacocowboy":2t9qsdl3 said:
Jogeephus":2t9qsdl3 said:

Whatever happened to us? I think our younger selves would be greatly disappointed in what we've become. ;-) :lol2:

Jogeephus":2nose4ja said:
wacocowboy":2nose4ja said:
Jogeephus":2nose4ja said:

Whatever happened to us? I think our younger selves would be greatly disappointed in what we've become. ;-) :lol2:

I dunno I still have a sweet tooth but I just don't eat candy bars that often. I eat stuff now I wouldn't eat as a kid. Yep younger me would frown on some of my food choices lol.

:lol2: :lol2: Same here. I'd be greatly disappointed in myself. Years ago I promised myself I'd make a pilgrimage to Hershey Pennsylvania and to date I've not gone. :oops: :oops:

Jogeephus":1ua3nsnt said:

I still buy enough candy bars. With me it was waffles and pizza. Now the older I get the less I like both of those.

Latest posts