Zodiac sign

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
What Zodiac sign do you fall under?

Don't believe in the daily forecasts but in common personality traits or is it all bull?

Virgo, does that mean I'm stuck with being a virgin my whole life........ I know I fill like one and have felt like one for too long! :shock: :?

I don't pay any attention to these sort of things, but for the record--am gemini.
however, I will also say, I have a twin brother, twin cousins, have twin grandsons, and my daughter was 1/2 of a set of twins (other 1/2 was stillborn).

M5farm":208dpjzf said:
I'm Aquarius, I have been told that the personality associated with that sign is very accurate for me.
Same here and I have been told the same thing! I don't really put much thought into all that "what's your sign" stuff anyhow!

Virgo...funny nobody believes in the "signs" but won't touch a calf or cow for anything unless the signs are right. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :mrgreen:

My good man I think there is something to astronomy and astrology in the effect on animals and the earth , I do not believe in fortune tellers or horoscopes

Cancer- The descriptions that I have read do not really sound like me except for "good at accumulating things"! :lol:

greybeard":259z0kom said:
I don't pay any attention to these sort of things, but for the record--am gemini.
however, I will also say, I have a twin brother, twin cousins, have twin grandsons, and my daughter was 1/2 of a set of twins (other 1/2 was stillborn).
that explains a lot gemini... :hide:
I'm a Taurean ( Taurus the bull)

Capricorn. I don't read my horoscope. I do use the almanac tho. :lol: Life is good. Maybe my horoscope said not to load any steers last Saturday. Maybe it said stay in bed. Maybe I should have read it. Naw.

M5farm":1uu8rf2q said:
My good man I think there is something to astronomy and astrology in the effect on animals and the earth , I do not believe in fortune tellers or horoscopes
But you cannot fool the signs M5.....they show your destiny. Don't bother with the Tarot cards. Go for the big bucks.

backhoeboogie":2f5cfvna said:
Capricorn. I don't read my horoscope. I do use the almanac tho. :lol: Life is good. Maybe my horoscope said not to load any steers last Saturday. Maybe it said stay in bed. Maybe I should have read it. Naw.
Probably best you didn't. You'd a been a nervous wreck all day. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts