Zodiac sign

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":196louzr said:
Capricorn. I don't read my horoscope. I do use the almanac tho. :lol: Life is good. Maybe my horoscope said not to load any steers last Saturday. Maybe it said stay in bed. Maybe I should have read it. Naw.

Welcome to the world as we goats see it. Here is our horoscope for today

Daily Overview
You're tempted to employ a heavy-handed approach at work today, but your attempts will likely fall short of pulling it off successfully. Luckily, you're not inclined to take yourself too seriously now because you can see exciting possibilities every which way you turn. Even if you can't decipher your future clearly yet, there's no reason to push it away. Use your energy wisely to work with the natural currents instead of trying to control them. It's not your job to eliminate the clouds; the sky will clear on its ow

Oh great! My new sleep number bed is coming. I've been postulating how to place it on top of the Captain's Bed bed frame so that I can still have my under the bed drawers. 4 inch flat bs 1/4 inch thick to disburse the load??

How tall is the bed? Will that make it to tall?

Now you tell me to quit pondering. It'll all work itself out.

Maybe I should just test drive the massage features all day long.

I'm a gemini. I'd never paid any attention so I looked up the description and boy was it dead on. :shock: So I looked up my close family and a couple of friends. All were extremely accurate with the exception of one person with mental health problems and I do believe her description would fit her fairly well without the medications.

Your zodiac sign is symbolized by the bearer of the jug of water, you provide the spiritual and intellectual health drink to the society and people around you. And the water has a tendency to flow ahead, so that you are forward looking, and optimistic, and think only in terms of growing inward and outward possession.

You dispense knowledge, advice and even material possessions to those around you, who solicit your help and emotional support. You are the sign of brilliance and creativity, but these are not without the sufferings and sacrifices. You have distinctive, in fact a peculiar character – you are knowledgeable and intelligent yet hesitant to take important decisions or to give your opinion where it counts most. You are quite philanthropist, at least in thought, and have a great sense of humor.

You are tolerant and don't mind others poking fun at you. You are valuable to the world as you are a giver rather than a taker, you give hope and inspiration. Aquarians are amiable, charming and intuitive, but can get eccentric and unruly at times. They are also slow and shaky starters, taking their own time, but half way through, they might change their mind, irritating those with them. In your love life, you will have really good experiences, but some setback will keep piercing your heart at all times.

Qualities that make you lucky are honesty, truthfulness, innovative, and insightful. Qualities that hinder your success are inconsistency, unusual, rebellious, and cautious.

Thanks a lot Alison. :roll: My son's birthday is coming up and he was doing something that caught me as being particular to his sign and I chuckled and shared my new information about zodiac signs(which I'm aparently prone to doing according to my sign) and then my wife looked hers up and now I'm in trouble as hers was not flattering...it IS dead on, just not flattering. :hide: The part that really got her goat was where it told her she was to lazy to be an achiever without partnering with someone with enthusiasm... In fact that made her so mad that she's laying on the bed watching another movie until she can calm down. :roll:

I'm a Leo and read my horoscope daily. I don't put any faith in it. I put my faith in my creator. But I do get a kick out of the forecasts that do match what I'm going through in life.....they are generally broad enough that I can make them fit something that's going on. However, I have noticed that I tend to get along well with other Leo's .

cow pollinater":1nxzlk8p said:
In fact that made her so mad that she's laying on the bed watching another movie until she can calm down. :roll:
You've got trouble on your hands :lol:

Will PM you the details and author of a book, must just find it - it will astound you just how accurate it is...it actually details traits/personality of an individual on the exact day of birth not just the month as many do.

Several years ago my mother in law came to visit. I was in the process of planting black eyed peas. She told me that I was wasting my time as I was planting in the wrong signs. I think I smarted something back to her. She said to mark it down that I was planting in the blooming signs and would never pick a pea. She was right. I also was told that there are more planting days that are good than ones that are not and good chance you will hit it right but when wrong then you are wrong.