Your wish will be granted

Help Support CattleToday:

mdmdogs3

Reaction score
My uncle in Spain sent me this and he said that his nephew in Galveston has a friend who's sisters mother's half brother got it and followed the directions implicitly. He then received a letter informing him that he had won $10,000,000,000,000.00 in a contest that he never even entered!

If it worked for him it can work for us too!!!! All you have to do is follow the simple directions and your wish will be granted.
Any wish is possible!!!!

Step one:
Put your right foot in
Put your right foot out
Put your right foot in and you shake it all about.

Step two:
Spin around in a circle 47 times in a clockwise direction.
On the 23rd and 1/2 past let fly a loogie. Immediately drop to waist level and on the next pass catch it in your mouth and gargle.

Step three:
Wearing your wife's underwear run outside in a northeasterly direction. Stop in the middle of the street (not during rush hour) and proclaim that you are the fairy princess of Zanzibar.

Step four:
Make your wish, it'll now come true!!!

Send this to everyone you think is a gullible sap. Include yourself in the mailing list. But, beware if you don't follow this or worse, if you delete this without sending it on you will have 464,861 years of bad luck!
A married couple received this email in Romania and didn't pass it on. Somehow it still is in circulation, but don't think about that loophole too hard. Anyway, they deleted it and then Mr. Vandoozle discovered that his wife of 32 years was actually a male stripper. "She" had been cleverly hiding her unit with duct tape and Scooby Doo Band-Aids combined with clever applications of makeup.

If you don't send this out with in 1.432 seconds of receiving this, not reading it but actually receiving this email your refrigerator will quit running and your milk will spoil. Your cat will poop in your shoes and your toilet will erupt into a crap geyser. All your stocks will plummet and your girlfriend will refuse oral from henceforth.

One double amputee in a gay night club in New Jersey received this email while he was out clubbing. The time elapsed and he didn't complete the requirements.. He regrew his limbs and had to turn in his handicap parking pass. He now has to walk all the way from the other side of the parking lot to go to the grocery store!!! He lost all access to the good parking spots. His cat also took a dump in his shoes.

Forward this immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The risk is too great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You schmuck.

I hate chain letters, you should never send me one again. Or I'll take a dump in your shoes.

I can't tell you how many of those I used to get from people at work. Sometimes the same one several times a day from people sending it to 10 friends. Maybe that is what is wrong. I didn't forward the letters and now I am cursed...

I think that I'm going to save this email and everytime I get a chain letter I'm going to send them this email. :lol2:

mdmdogs3":j7se24y9 said:
I think that I'm going to save this email and everytime I get a chain letter I'm going to send them this email. :lol2:

good idea mind if I copy it and do the same :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) I am sick of chain mail letters and you have won etc etc at least three a day I could retire if I ever got the money.

Latest posts