You saved a life today... thanks

Help Support CattleToday:

Great job Alan! No matter how much "talk" you hear about how to do something, it's never the same as when you actually get to do it!

Congradulations!

Alan,

It is an overjoying feeling to experience such a thing for the first time. Reading your post let me relive the feeling. Reading all the positive responses leaves me feeling all warm inside. And proud. Proud of each and every person who "knows" the feeling and is willing to contribute.

Some of us are too old to call Dad and ask for advice on animal husbandry. Dad is long gone. There came a time in our lives when we had to "get it done." We were unsure of ourselves.

Now you have the confidence to know you can do it. You also have results. This type of effort is what keeps profit in your endeavors.

Congratulations all the way around and thank you, Alan, for sharing the experience.

Playing hookie for a minute - this thread made me smile.

I remember you coming on here and starting out with admitting you know nothing.

Alan, sometimes you asked questions that even made me shake my head.

Quite funny to me.

Times have progressed.

You done good son - so have fun and keep on doing what you are doing.

You will screw up in the future - as we all will. Just keep your positive attitude.

I'll be chatting at you in the future. Take care.

Regards,

Bez>

Alan,

You are one of the "good guys" of CT, and this tread says more about who you are than what you have gained in knowledge along the way.
Keep being who you are, class acts are hard to out do.
MD

Alan,

I won't go into details because I don't want to steal your thunder, but the last time I pulled a calf was in 1971. I still feel good when I think about it.

Good job! We're all proud of you.

Latest posts