Portable trough’s came today.

Help Support CattleToday:

Sweet!!! But what happens when the pond freezes? Or are yours deep enough they will never freeze that deep/thick? No problems with the hoses freezing and subsequently cracking?

Pricy? But isn't it a tax write off?

Sweet!!! But what happens when the pond freezes? Or are yours deep enough they will never freeze that deep/thick? No problems with the hoses freezing and subsequently cracking?

Pricy? But isn't it a tax write off?
These are for summer use only. I can use my side by side for to move the buggy to the next pasture when we move the cattle, and I can put up an electric fence around the dugouts to keep the cattle out and allow them to have the cleanest water possible. This should also help the dugouts to last indefinitely between re-digging / cleaning. I'd like to also use electric fence to keep cattle out of the creeks and use these buggies to water from the creeks.
The buggies come with a floating pump, 4 6v batteries and charge controller all wired up nicely.

As far as the pricey part, yest they are a tax write off, and we got 70% of the cost of these paid for via a gov't program that is promoting "climate agri-solutions". I'm just cheap so therefore I bemoan any cash out of pocket expenses lol

This is the first time we have ever applied for a handout an Im not really too sure how I feel about it. But I am consoling myself with the thought that somebody was going to get that money, so it might as well be us. It's kinda working.

These are for summer use only. I can use my side by side for to move the buggy to the next pasture when we move the cattle, and I can put up an electric fence around the dugouts to keep the cattle out and allow them to have the cleanest water possible. This should also help the dugouts to last indefinitely between re-digging / cleaning. I'd like to also use electric fence to keep cattle out of the creeks and use these buggies to water from the creeks.
The buggies come with a floating pump, 4 6v batteries and charge controller all wired up nicely.

As far as the pricey part, yest they are a tax write off, and we got 70% of the cost of these paid for via a gov't program that is promoting "climate agri-solutions". I'm just cheap so therefore I bemoan any cash out of pocket expenses lol
Wow looks like a sound investment. At a bargain price! And I need to show this to a friend of mine who lost 3 (seriously, three!) cows this year, bogged down in a pond.

Interesting. Couldn't figure out what the metal "gate/bumper" was for. I get it now.
Man, you googled yourself right to the source! Ya, took me a minute to figure that piece out too. Hopefully it works to keep them from stepping on and dragging the water line around.

They don't have any dents, all their paint and the tires are fully inflated. It threw me off to as to what I was looking at.

It should work well for you. Good water makes such a difference.