You might be a Redneck if ....

Help Support CattleToday:

You didn't attend your prom because you had to get up early to go hunting. (me)

You have ever rode a horse to pick up your girlfriend for a date. (me)

You have ever left your girlfriend on the side of the road after she asked you to let her out. (me)

You ever stood up a girlfriend because you were drinking with buddies, hunting, working on your truck, or had a drag race to attend. (me)

I think I will shut up now.

flaboy":29n7pa2u said:

You have ever left your girlfriend on the side of the road after she asked you to let her out. (me)

You ever stood up a girlfriend because you were drinking with buddies, hunting, working on your truck, or had a drag race to attend. (me)

Fla...that ain't redneck...that's just "low down"... :lol2:

chrisy":3cr0digu said:

you sound like a real good date Fla... :heart:[/quote]

Well, they say I am..................when I show up. :lol2:

MistyMorning":2bbte9ev said:
flaboy":2bbte9ev said:
Well it's about time there :cowboy:

Were you the prom gal, hunting gal, or the one I left along side the road. I know I didn't pick you up on horseback, I remember that one well. :cowboy:

your friends cell number has nothing to do with a phone.

If you use the word widgyadiga

ex: you didnt bring your truck widgyadigya?

your hunting dog costs more then the truck you put her in...

you get out the truck and scream "Good job sweetie DINNER!" when you wife hits a deer. ( that was what my husband did!)

you might be a redneck if.... you shoot a buck out of a combine while its running. (the combine, not the buck)

:oops: :oops: :oops:

hey, i killed him :D nice 5X5 8)

Maineshowgirl":n3rm25of said:
If you go hog hunting from the cab of a 4450 john deere ;-)

Sorry, don't count as redneck. It's a part of a Texas Rancher's job description. :cboy:

That is true when you get sick of filling in the holes and trying to disk or they get in the hay fields :mad: :mad: :mad:

flaboy":3hnlypve said:

OMG! flaboy! I think we used to live together!!!! You were are a real jerk!

Lammie":3ihevd8x said:
flaboy":3ihevd8x said:

OMG! flaboy! I think we used to live together!!!! You were are a real jerk!

Ah come on Lammie. They were welcome to go hunting with me. They were welcome to come over and watch me work on the car,truck, bike, tractor, trailer, etc. I thought I was being nice. She asked to get out and I stopped and let her out. I could have just opened the door and pushed. :tiphat:

Are you related to anyone in Joshua, Texas?

I did once do the "anti-redneck" crime of tearing up tickets to a drag race and then letting the little pieces blow out the window... That was when HE asked to be let out of the car and I obliged. He got home later. I guess. We were about fifty miles from home.

You use your old TV for a stand for the new TV. 8)

OR, You think ethanol has NO influence on corn prices. :tiphat:

Lammie":11xb57c2 said:
Are you related to anyone in Joshua, Texas?.

Nope, but I have been in or across Texas several times. You think I caught something? :lol2:

Lammie":11xb57c2 said:
I did once do the "anti-redneck" crime of tearing up tickets to a drag race and then letting the little pieces blow out the window... That was when HE asked to be let out of the car and I obliged. He got home later. I guess. We were about fifty miles from home.

Well, what's wrong with that? He asked to be let out and you obliged. In my case she didn't think I would oblige. :lol2:

flaboy":16e15nhd said:
Lammie":16e15nhd said:
Are you related to anyone in Joshua, Texas?.

Nope, but I have been in or across Texas several times. You think I caught something? :lol2:

No, I think you might have left something...

Lammie":16e15nhd said:

Well, what's wrong with that? He asked to be let out and you obliged. In my case she didn't think I would oblige. :lol2:

I don't think he thought I would either. That is what made it so precious.

Latest posts