elwapo

Reaction score
779ad.jpg

April 07 born purebred gelbvieh bull
763ad.jpg

March 07 born purebred gelbvieh bull
730ad.jpg

Feb 07 born Balancer bull

#3 don't seem to have the pot belly of the first two. I could just be the angle of the shot.

I like him best.

huh. I thought the RG bull looked heavier, after seeing the weights I looked at the picture again. Compared to the rail I guess the balancer is a larger frame? I don't know, this is why I don't like pictures, especially on black cattle.

you got any birth weights, weaning weights and yearling weights on those Bulls? While you are at it you have any ultrasound data? oh and WDA? and breed average WDA's?

Sim

simangus23":1amcxah5 said:
you got any birth weights, weaning weights and yearling weights on those Bulls? While you are at it you have any ultrasound data? oh and WDA? and breed average WDA's?

Sim

Why do you ask these questions? Are you looking to buy a Gelbvieh bull? Maybe you want to add one to your dream world you live in. :lol2: :banana:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":7d8jylj7 said:
Your bulls look great. You did a SUPERB job of getting a great pic.
Pot bellie??? what are you talking about - that's GUTS & volume = NICE!

I think what Wewild is seeing is that #1 & 2 are a little more cut-up in the flank compared to # 3.

They do have capacity. I would have to pick # 3.

Thanks for the responses here is some data (72 Days on test)
#1 DOB=April 11,BW=74, WW=702,WDA=3.02, ADG=4.47
#2 DOB=MAR 17,BW=78, WW=707, WDA=3.26,ADG=2.89
#3 DOB= FEB18,BW=90,WW=867,WDA=3.47,ADG=3.74

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3nvadgv3 said:
Your bulls look great. You did a SUPERB job of getting a great pic.
Pot bellie??? what are you talking about - that's GUTS & volume = NICE!

I have to agree with Jeanne, I'll take a pot belly like the first bull anyday!

Well done, the two reds are really good, no 1 is my first pic, though.

Jovid, I do know why you are doing it and to some extent I agree with you, but chasing Simangus on every thread is getting a little old. Be the bigger man, and move on.

Nice bulls!

KNERSIE":31t5abnz said:
Jovid, I do know why you are doing it and to some extent I agree with you, but chasing Simangus on every thread is getting a little old. Be the bigger man, and move on.

Knersie, I'm curious. Has Macon appointed you a moderator of this board - or have you appointed yourself?

George

Herefords.US":207f7b8r said:
Nice bulls!

KNERSIE":207f7b8r said:

Knersie, I'm curious. Has Macon appointed you a moderator of this board - or have you appointed yourself?

George

Just to satisfy your curiosity, I am not a moderator, nor do I have any aspirations to be one. I do however speak my mind, but try and do it in a civilised manner.

KNERSIE":3vs9etii said:
Just to satisfy your curiosity, I am not a moderator, nor do I have any aspirations to be one. I do however speak my mind, but try and do it in a civilised manner.

There are a LOT of us here that speak our minds! Now, as far as determining what actions or words are "civilized", I think that should be left up to the board owner and his appointed moderators to determine and act on accordingly.

George

I think that should be left up to the board owner and his appointed moderators to determine and act on accordingly.

Practice what you preach! Remember Caustic Burno?

Yes, I confronted Caustic Burno. The confrontation doesn't bother me, as you've witnessed. But I don't believe I EVER told CB to "move on", although several of those threads were ended with those words. Only a moderator has the means to enforce that.

George

Pot bellie :lol: I call that substance, depth, and easy keeping.

I really like the first one. Great job!!!

Herefords.US":2ei11acd said:
Yes, I confronted Caustic Burno. The confrontation doesn't bother me, as you've witnessed. But I don't believe I EVER told CB to "move on", although several of those threads were ended with those words. Only a moderator has the means to enforce that.

George

Oh I get it now. With move on I meant get over it, not leave the boards.

Funny how the wheel turns, pity the flat side will always be at the bottom.

Latest posts