WTH

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8":3scwlkrf said:
You figure it out. After all, you are the great Greybeard

Hot dogs. GB is certainly captured by the word "sanctimonious". For a guy who aspires to be the moral conscience of the board, I fear he gets his cart out in the weeds now and then. But rarely, rarely!

Bright Raven":3mjx43gu said:
cowgirl8":3mjx43gu said:
greybeard":3mjx43gu said:
Noteworthy that the OP hasn't come on and admitted she made the whole thing up......
Would it matter?

No. It does not matter. 90 % of all the content on this forum does not matter. It's fundamentally a place for old men like me to waste their time. Therefore, you are in the same boat as the rest of us. :cboy:

:clap: :nod: :clap: :nod:
You're not wrong!

Could it be this whole forum is a lie?

There are no cows
No cowboys, or cowgirls
No makin hay
No grinding feed
No sunshine or rain
No cougars
No serial killers
No like button
No emojis
No pictures to post
No not even this thread
Nothing is real
My life as a computer program is a lie
I feel
I taste
I hear
I love
But yet I don't

The darkness surrounds me

It's grip getting tighter

Until there is nothing...

And yet, light is born out of the darkness.
Is that a voice, crying in the wilderness? Or just my mind assigning relevance to the abyss?

Linda.

You got GB throwing mud on the wall hoping it sticks. Lol. Not hard to get some of these others doing that but GB is big game. Like shooting your first Bighorn Sheep. Lol

jehosofat":12dirfnx said:
cowgirl8":12dirfnx said:
greybeard":12dirfnx said:
Noteworthy that the OP hasn't come on and admitted she made the whole thing up......
Would it matter?

Yea, actually it would.

For the most part folks come on here to share their experiences and learn from each other, seems like you come on here to either tell everyone what a big timer you are, or to degrade others. You tell so many lies that you can't even keep up with them yourself, then when you get backed into a corner, you claim it was a joke that you played on everyone. Most folks here are on to you, a few suckers still believe it, some are just real slow learners.
You probably got hooked the deepest Jehosofat so relax. You'll live it down. Just don't be so eager to attack next time. Whether her story was true or just a tale you were going to give her he//. I haven't noticed the "big timer" stuff so much but can tell you they do have a very nice operation to be very proud of. Something for all of us to aim for someday but we won't get it by trashing her.

TB, I'm sure every one on this board has many things they can be proud of, I don't see anyone else bragging about their sheit, and telling people they don't even know, what they may or may not be able to afford. If you don't see the indignation she has for others, then you ain't looking. I'm out.

jehosofat":2o0jbb0l said:
TB, I'm sure every one on this board has many things they can be proud of, I don't see anyone else bragging about their sheit, and telling people they don't even know, what they may or may not be able to afford. If you don't see the indignation she has for others, then you ain't looking. I'm out.
She's probably fed up with it by now too but you're a big boy. You'll get over it. ;-)

Bright Raven":2mm5tbf5 said:
cowgirl8":2mm5tbf5 said:
greybeard":2mm5tbf5 said:
Would it matter?

No. It does not matter. 90 % of all the content on this forum does not matter. It's fundamentally a place for old men like me to waste their time. Therefore, you are in the same boat as the rest of us. :cboy:

And this is why so many have left.

jehosofat":1cc1jcw8 said:
No you're not... you cant help yourself. You're like that fly that keeps buzzing around aimlessly because it has nothing else to do....lol....

Workinonit Farm":1t039ve6 said:
Bright Raven":1t039ve6 said:
cowgirl8":1t039ve6 said:
Would it matter?

There is no data collected on why users leave or become less active. You are guessing. Maybe someone told you they don't use the forum because of all the useless threads. The point is : no one can provide data as to why users leave other than anecdotal. Having said that, I think you might be right. Half the threads are about nonsense. Like the one about slow traffic. Or "What are you eating today". When I have the opportunity to ask cattle folks that have high level operations if they visit Cattle Today. They say NO. Some never heard of it. The ones that have seem to be hesitant to risk their reputation by posting.

Bright Raven":36zcreif said:
Workinonit Farm":36zcreif said:
Bright Raven":36zcreif said:

There is no data collected on why users leave or become less active. You are guessing. Maybe someone told you they don't use the forum because of all the useless threads. The point is : no one can provide data as to why users leave other than anecdotal. Having said that, I think you might be right. Half the threads are about nonsense. Like the one about slow traffic. Or "What are you eating today". When I have the opportunity to ask cattle folks that have high level operations if they visit Cattle Today. They say NO. Some never heard of it. The ones that have seem to be hesitant to risk their reputation by posting.
This ain't about high level cattle operations, numnut.

ga.prime":pg96tspc said:
Bright Raven":pg96tspc said:
Workinonit Farm":pg96tspc said:

This ain't about high level cattle operations, numnut.

You got that right. Numnut.

Bright Raven":1rhb521p said:
True Grit Farms":1rhb521p said:
Bright Raven":1rhb521p said:
Report it to the Sheriff. This is their function. They know what actions need to be taken. I would leave the bullet where it is for them to examine, unless you have already removed it. I would not contact the neighbor, let the Sheriff do that.
She said it was a 9mm bullet. And common sense says, without removing the bullet there would be no way to know that.

I assumed she had removed it but there is the possibility that she was guessing what calibre it was. Maybe she knows the guy who was shooting, uses a 9 mm. It is always best to not mess with a potential evidential scene. I assume the guy might be in for a charge of public endangerment.
Common sense dictates first call to sheriff to determine what really happened (stray shot from other neighbor cougar hunting) not to Mom (who is the other neighbor and potential suspect) to have her then go online and speculate.
But the assumption of common sense when dealing with Texans may leave you skating on very thin ice.

Latest posts