Would you use a classified section?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like to see a classified section on CattleToday?

• Yes

Votes: 197 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 11.3%

• Total voters
Would you use a classified forum here?

Beyond voting, if you vote yes, can you please reply here with what you would be interested in selling or buying through the forum.
Livestock, livestock equipment, farm equipment, trucks are mainly what I would like to see.

Yes, as others have said the locations may be prohibitive but it wouldn't hurt to have it. Animals, equipment, tools, hay, etc. I don't see the harm in posting it even it doesn't generate many sales.

Yes.

I suggest 3 categories: Livestock, Equipment and Misc.

Personally have little interest in bringing other stock onto the place, but love to look at farm equipment and don't mind to travel. Like Kenny, anything within 500 miles is fair game - and 1000 miles if it tickles my fancy and has at least 3 oil leaks.

I voted no. If I'm interested in something (cattle, embryos, semen) I just PM members who can point me in the right direction.

Would you use a classified forum here?

Beyond voting, if you vote yes, can you please reply here with what you would be interested in selling or buying through the forum.
cattle and equipment...also could you fix it so i can read the political post,...have requisted several times with no sucess.i may not be doing it correctly...thanks

Yes, as long as the postings of items for sale stays in the classifieds section.
There should be a nominal cost to post, and the post should expire after 30-60 days to keep things fresh. I don't want to see the old post or posts after the item has sold and is no longer available. There should be a way to filter the items for sale based on location, distance from a certain zip code like Tractorhouse has.

Cattle
Semen/ Embryos
Livestock services, like AI or embryo work
Equipment
Hay/Feed
Ranches for sale or lease

Latest posts