World Cup Soccer.

Help Support CattleToday:

Australian Cattleman

Reaction score
Tenterfield,New England Region NSW,Australia
So far so good for Australia. 3-1 win against Japan. Excellent result so far,its been 32 years since Australia last played in the World Cup. Japan was bagging the Australian after a match against the Netherlands,saying they were "dirty players".This is Australia's first ever win in the Cup. Sorry the US lost to the Czech Republic. Most of the Australian players have European type names (Italian,German,Czech etc),coming from parents that emigrated to our country.
Colin

Great game for Australia - three goals - two in @ five minutes and your first in WC play. Enjoyed your game much more than the US game :roll: Good :Luck - I would love to see the Vzeck Republics's defence go against Brazils offense :lol: Or maybe it was just that the US's offense sucked today???!!!!

wont happen unless they both get into the final as they are in different groups.

England as usual played on their lorals, if it was not for the own goal in the first half it would have been a draw, so much for the song everyone is singing it's coming home. yes, the team after the group games if they don't pull their finger out.

well done Aus: better luck next time US, but who will be routeing for the Mexico v Iran game in a few days time???????? ;-)

Yes, early game against Brazil and I should be studying (in the middle of exams right now :? ) but I think I'll just have to stay up and see how they go!!
C'mon Aussie!! :p

Latest posts