The World Without Humans

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/what-would-happen-to-earth-if-humans-went-extinct/ar-BB181seF?ocid=msedgdhp

In my short lifetime I have seen plants take over places that were not being maintained by Humans. The place we live at now had three little oak trees about three inches in diameter.That was in 1997. The trees are over 2 feet in diameter and shed an ungodly amount of acorns. If I was not here mowing the sprouted oak trees then the forest from these three trees would keep spreading along with sweet gum, hack berries and elms at a rapid rate. If humans were eradicated as we know them now would they evolve again to take over the world and try to manipulate nature to their every whim who knows if this cycle would go on forever. Technology can take us just so far.

Want to experience the world without humans? Take a compass and head south by a little east from my house. It is 40 miles to the next humans. That is 40 miles as the crow flies. As a human walks it will be a lot farther as there is a lot of up and down. Better take plenty of water It will take a few days. There are a lot of other places around here where you can experience the world with no humans.

Dave said:
Want to experience the world without humans? Take a compass and head south by a little east from my house. It is 40 miles to the next humans. That is 40 miles as the crow flies. As a human walks it will be a lot farther as there is a lot of up and down. Better take plenty of water It will take a few days. There are a lot of other places around here where you can experience the world with no humans.

same here, but westward.. I'm at the northeast tip of the outline

When my father was young there was a town with a hospital, hotel, houses etc. Many orchards as it is a fruit growing area. It was all claimed as a water catchment area for a dam and returned to native bush. You wouldn't even know humans ever settled there apart from the odd house pad left behind. A wild fire went through in 2004 and we could see a fair few signs of man made earth works and even a section of old railway.

If they defund the police departments it want be long before our inner cities are without humans.

This area was crawling with people after they found gold in 1863. There are still signs of mining in the form of tailing piles. But all the towns and houses where the miners lived are gone. The last of the big mines shut down in 1920.