Women

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater":3g8le1o9 said:
John250. I'm willing to listen if you need to talk to someone, but you have a real problem with your keyboard. There is nothing that I can say or do and nothing that I can change about myself that will help you overcome your situation as your keyboard is making you miserable and it belongs to YOU. Even though we're buddies and so we're in it together, your crappy keyboard is YOUR baggage and you're really the only person that can fix it. I wish I could switch places with you as a crappy keyboard is kind of a non-event to me but seems to be of great hindrance to you but I can't. I'm willing to go to therapy with you if you want to insist that our communication problems are my fault. I apologize if my reasoning sounds harsh and I assure you that none of what I've said was intended to hurt your feelings but I'm positive that you'll take it that way.
John--IT'S NOT ABOUT THE KEYBOARD!!!

As a mans man....

I sent the link to all four of the women I work with in my office.....

knowing full well that all four will relate to the woman and will have evil things to say about me....

but they will all get mad and not speak to me for a couple of days.....which is the goal....

I know men who are the same as the woman in the video. They don't listen and drone on and on and on when they talk because they are always right.

chippie":3h2g465q said:
I know men who are the same as the woman in the video. They don't listen and drone on and on and on when they talk because they are always right.

Yeah....I call them women too...

grin.gif

Poor Chrisy,
As a non typical woman in a typical male discussion, you started in the hole. Take heart tho and just have a read of the thread on clothing to make you feel okay.

john250":3ui1zwd4 said:
chrisy":3ui1zwd4 said:
It is so true men never listen, well only to what they want to. but I will not go there, the ladies will understand where I'm coming from. :mad:

The po_nt Chr_sy _s that women don't l_sten. She has a freaÇn na_l _n her head. But when the man offers a s_mple solut_on she gets all "att_tude" about hav_ng her problems solved.
you really need to get the i button mended, john, I did get the point of the nail, but it is as she says listen to what she is saying and forget about the frigin' nail.
melking you got a shovel for me? so as I don't have to dig a bigger hole...MEN.... :pretty: :lol:

chrisy":od1fb7nq said:
john250":od1fb7nq said:
chrisy":od1fb7nq said:
It is so true men never listen, well only to what they want to. but I will not go there, the ladies will understand where I'm coming from. :mad:

The po_nt Chr_sy _s that women don't l_sten. She has a freaÇn na_l _n her head. But when the man offers a s_mple solut_on she gets all "att_tude" about hav_ng her problems solved.
you really need to get the i button mended, john, I did get the point of the nail, but it is as she says listen to what she is saying and forget about the frigin' nail.
melking you got a shovel for me? so as I don't have to dig a bigger hole...MEN.... :pretty: :lol:

Dear Chrisy,

John is currently in touch with his feminine side and is asking that you merely listen to the the feelings he is voicing and stop trying to fix his i button problem. :lol2:

This is the only creation of the God which we can not discuss. Because i have never seen a person who can say that he know about the every thing of women.

Latest posts