Women

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know she is closely related to my wife, sorry ladies but this video is too true and too many times .... Well I think I will shut up now. :)

I could get in SOOOOO much trouble here, but discretion being the better part of valor, I think I will just follow Alan out into the fresh air...

It is so true men never listen, well only to what they want to. but I will not go there, the ladies will understand where I'm coming from. :mad:

Fantastic. :clap: I can give that guy a little advice though... He should offer to go to counciling with her so they can work on their communication skills. His world will be a much brighter place when the therapist starts asking if she's ever thought about pulling out the nail. :lol:

ALACOWMAN":fouxdq14 said:
she's good looking, even with the nail....
Yep, ya gotta take the bad with the good for sure. Besides, it would give me something to hang my favorite coffee mug or hat on.

:hide:

greybeard":3cnewwb2 said:
ALACOWMAN":3cnewwb2 said:
Yep, ya gotta take the bad with the good for sure. Besides, it would give me something to hang my favorite coffee mug or hat on.

Ah, well, ah, okay greybeard ....... Ah your on your on buddy. :lol:

greybeard":2bi3kink said:
ALACOWMAN":2bi3kink said:

where ever I hang my hat that' my home????? :tiphat:

chrisy":1c7wk6tr said:
It is so true men never listen, well only to what they want to. but I will not go there, the ladies will understand where I'm coming from. :mad:

The po_nt Chr_sy _s that women don't l_sten. She has a freaÇn na_l _n her head. But when the man offers a s_mple solut_on she gets all "att_tude" about hav_ng her problems solved.

John250. I'm willing to listen if you need to talk to someone, but you have a real problem with your keyboard. There is nothing that I can say or do and nothing that I can change about myself that will help you overcome your situation as your keyboard is making you miserable and it belongs to YOU. Even though we're buddies and so we're in it together, your crappy keyboard is YOUR baggage and you're really the only person that can fix it. I wish I could switch places with you as a crappy keyboard is kind of a non-event to me but seems to be of great hindrance to you but I can't. I'm willing to go to therapy with you if you want to insist that our communication problems are my fault. I apologize if my reasoning sounds harsh and I assure you that none of what I've said was intended to hurt your feelings but I'm positive that you'll take it that way.

cow pollinater":2kzic51j said:
John250. I'm willing to listen if you need to talk to someone, but you have a real problem with your keyboard. There is nothing that I can say or do and nothing that I can change about myself that will help you overcome your situation as your keyboard is making you miserable and it belongs to YOU. Even though we're buddies and so we're in it together, your crappy keyboard is YOUR baggage and you're really the only person that can fix it. I wish I could switch places with you as a crappy keyboard is kind of a non-event to me but seems to be of great hindrance to you but I can't. I'm willing to go to therapy with you if you want to insist that our communication problems are my fault. I apologize if my reasoning sounds harsh and I assure you that none of what I've said was intended to hurt your feelings but I'm positive that you'll take it that way.

:yuck: trade in your man card