Women from different parts of the world....

Help Support CattleToday:

ND_Vicxen

Reaction score
Three friends married women from different parts of the world.
One man married a Filipino. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes washed and put away.
The second man married a Thia. He gave his wife orders to do all the cleaning, dishes, and cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw results, the third day he saw was better. By the fourth day he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.
The third man married a girl from Montana. He ordered her to keep the house clean, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry done, and hot meals on the table. He said the first day he didn't see anything. And the second day he still didn't see anything. The third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself lunch and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty peeing. :cowboy:

well he had to resume doing these things for himself cause she is doing five to ten for domestic assault....
equal rights means equal rules and equal outcomes.

pdfangus":2ctzm08w said:
well he had to resume doing these things for himself cause she is doing five to ten for domestic assault....
not me.. if a woman beats me up, she gets off scott free ..no way do i want that to leak out... but you can bet ,i wont be around for round 2
:cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":31msngsr said:
pdfangus":31msngsr said:
not me.. if a woman beats me up, she gets off scott free ..no way do i want that to leak out... but you can bet ,i wont be around for round 2
:cowboy:

yeah....I heard that....used to take a pretty rank hombre to whup me....now the typical ten year old might pull it off....

but I been around long enough that yall know I just can not let men bashing posts go unanswered....
I don't genericly blast or bash any group except politicians and they asked for it by campaigning and poor performance. I might blast an individual here and there....but I probably get blasted more than I cut loose.

I don't bash or demean women unless they start something like this.

I realize this is just a joke meant in good fun, but there is definitely a double standard when it comes to domestic violence. I don't remember the thread itself, but not long ago someone made a similar joke only it involved a man hitting a woman. Caught lots of flack for it, too. 175 views on this one as I write this and pdf is the only one that's mentioned that a woman hitting a man might be just as disgusting as a man hitting a woman. Good for him.

VanC":23nvjofl said:
I realize this is just a joke meant in good fun, but there is definitely a double standard when it comes to domestic violence. I don't remember the thread itself, but not long ago someone made a similar joke only it involved a man hitting a woman. Caught lots of flack for it, too. 175 views on this one as I write this and pdf is the only one that's mentioned that a woman hitting a man might be just as disgusting as a man hitting a woman. Good for him.

This is the first time I have looked at this thread .I think /hope, most of on here think that any violence against your partner be it male or female is very wrong and should never be tolerated.

Perhaps a mod can remove it ,as it is too late to edit it since Macon changed those options for us .

hillsdown":2ulvx1z2 said:
VanC":2ulvx1z2 said:

This is the first time I have looked at this thread .I think /hope, most of on here think that any violence against your partner be it male or female is very wrong and should never be tolerated.

Perhaps a mod can remove it ,as it is too late to edit it since Macon changed those options for us .

I'm really not offended by the joke, HD. My skin is thicker than that. I just wanted to give pdf a little backup concerning our society's double standards when it comes to men and women.

ND_Vicxen":2fjhozoh said:
Sorry for posting this joke....honestly wasn't trying to stir anything up or offend anyone. :oops: :hide:

Everyone knows that Vixen, no worries .. :tiphat: BTW did you get to try out any of those recipes this week ?

It's rather stuffy in here, think I will go look in the breed boards. What the heck happen to the people with a sense of humor around here?

RD-Sam":2jc545by said:
It's rather stuffy in here, think I will go look in the breed boards. What the heck happen to the people with a sense of humor around here?
Noticed that myself that the lack of humour has gone...although I do not agree with violence in anyway shape or form, be it to someone you suppose to love or a stranger. But remember it is a Joke maybe sometimes in bad taste but a joke none the less, no need to berate the poor person into submission as that is a kind of bulling to. IMO.

I agree with Chrisy there. Also extreme "political correctedness" is dangerous - and boring!

Boy, some of you just don't have a clue, do you?

It's not about the joke anymore. It was funny, OK? It's not about bullying. It's certainly not about ND_Vicxen. I believe she's a fine person and meant no harm to anyone. And it sure as heck isn't about stuffiness, poor taste, political correctness, or having a sense of humor. :roll:

It's about double standards and hypocrisy. It's also about common decency. Heck, the internet is full of jokes about women's body parts and keeping women in their place. There are entire websites devoted to them. Most of them are sick, vile, demeaning, and disgusting. Some of them are absolutely hilarious. If I posted a couple of them there would be a firestorm, and rightfully so. I thought about it just to make a point, but decided against it because for every one of you that laughed, there would be another that was angered and hurt to the core. For every person that finds humor there's another that's lived through it. It just ain't worth it, at least not to me.

Anyway, I'm sure there are some of you out there that will pooh pooh all this and say I'm overreacting. Maybe you're right, maybe not. Some of you will say I'm being too sensitive and you'll scream to the high heavens about the evils of political correctness. Go for it. I don't care. That's the way I feel about it. Take it or leave it.

Latest posts