Woman President?

Help Support CattleToday:

Women for Office?

• I believe this Nation would prosper with a woman in Office.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe this Nation would collapse with a woman in Office.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bez'":18ho1v7f said:
certainly not the sign of an adult male

Probably slipped through at cutting time. Got a lot of testosterone not being used.

Wewild":3becztxv said:
Bez'":3becztxv said:

Probably slipped through at cutting time. Got a lot of testosterone not being used.

Stag maybe??? That might account for all the pent up frustration.

Muratic":ndz6lpty said:
Wewild":ndz6lpty said:
Bez'":ndz6lpty said:

Stag maybe??? That might account for all the pent up frustration.

Too funny! :D

Stop - I can't take it any more!

Bez'

certherfbeef":hbpl8x3g said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":hbpl8x3g said:
Muratic":hbpl8x3g said:
Hey Avery,

What makes you think that Bez is a woman?

Her or "Its" obtuse emotional cynical and defensive responses I would ultimately assume.

Actually Avery, HE just happens to have a great amount of respect for the female gender.

You claim to be a cowboy but...I havn't met a real cowboy that wasn't a complete gentleman.

I'm also very concerned for you. I know someone very well with a temper like your's. And he ends up hurting the people around him. He sometimes doesn't even realize he is doing it. It just becomes routien and habbit for him. Like your snuff and your 8 second rush. If you want to vent off the forum please pm me...I'll listen and will not judge you.

i am a gentleman put i tend to get worked up a little bit.. sorry if'n i offended anyone.......

:cboy:

cowboy up!

certherfbeef":r6a4un55 said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":r6a4un55 said:
Muratic":r6a4un55 said:
Hey Avery,

Her or "Its" obtuse emotional cynical and defensive responses I would ultimately assume.

Actually Avery, HE just happens to have a great amount of respect for the female gender.

You claim to be a cowboy but...I havn't met a real cowboy that wasn't a complete gentleman.

I'm also very concerned for you. I know someone very well with a temper like your's. And he ends up hurting the people around him. He sometimes doesn't even realize he is doing it. It just becomes routien and habbit for him. Like your snuff and your 8 second rush. If you want to vent off the forum please pm me...I'll listen and will not judge you.

Thank you ma'am.

Bez'

Wilson_Cattle_Company":qk2qycae said:
certherfbeef":qk2qycae said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":qk2qycae said:
Muratic":qk2qycae said:
Hey Avery,

I see..... well ya know what they say young dum n full of cum......
i am a gentleman put i tend to get worked up a little bit.. exuse me if i offended anyone.......

:cboy:

cowboy up!

Even you apology is offensive - make it a real one - try - just once - and then follow through. See if you can last a week.

Bez'

Bez, nowadays apologies dont have to be sincere. didnt you know? people just say "I'm sorry" and the slate is whiped clean.

Wilson_Cattle_Company":39imf8h4 said:
I am an offensive type of guy I guess.

Exuse me if I offended anyone. :cboy:

Closer but no cigar - you prefaced your apology with an excuse - therefore not acceptable.

Show you are a man - or step off the boards please.

Bez'

Wilson_Cattle_Company":3p8v4izd said:

YOU GUESS???????????

Wilson_Cattle_Company":3p8v4izd said:

Far as I'm concerned, there is absolutely NO excuse for the things you have said here to night.
I understand shop talk, but those things come close to making a sailor blush. I'm totally disscusted and I'm sorry I stopped in tonight.

I'll catch the rest of you Gents on another night, or maybe after the BOY goes to bed.

Beefy":2x76a1cj said:
Bez, nowadays apologies dont have to be sincere. didnt you know? people just say "I'm sorry" and the slate is whiped clean.

I know what you mean - but I no longer accept that line of bull - unfortunately folks in society refuse to make folks step up to the plate and show some personal responsibility.

Would you accept this talk at your dinner table with kids and parents around?

I know the answer -a rhetorical question - no need to respond.

Have a good one!

Bez'

Bez'":2800uzsm said:
Show you are a man - or step off the boards please.
Bez,
By tomorrow evening I'm guessing that he will be helped off the boards.

Wilson_Cattle_Company":1w7evn97 said:
pardon me all to he**..............................

i am sorry.....................................................

exuse the he** out of me.......................................

I bet your father will be proud when he reads this nights threads. Did ya'll play quarters tonight or is this normal?

Muratic":2369me3e said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":2369me3e said:

YOU GUESS???????????

Wilson_Cattle_Company":2369me3e said:

Far as I'm concerned, there is absolutely NO excuse for the things you have said here to night.
I understand shop talk, but those things come close to making a sailor blush. I'm totally disscusted and I'm sorry I stopped in tonight.

I'll catch the rest of you Gents on another night, or maybe after the BOY goes to bed.

you said to night should be tonight

you said disscusted should be disgusted.......... I may be a BOY but it seems this MAN does not have a decent education..

Wilson_Cattle_Company":1wzjt3f1 said:

Tsk, tsk

Tried to be nice - you did not.

Off this Christmas card list.

Shunned.

Bez'

Bez'":1wykg0vd said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":1wykg0vd said:

Tsk, tsk

Tried to be nice - you did not.

Off this Christmas card list.

Shunned.

Bez'

I apologized to you and you did not accept. I am truly sorry. If you can not accept this than stop contradicting me and we will leave it at that.

Bez'