Kanya West for President !

Help Support CattleToday:

SmokinM said:
Old George is up there shaking his head " I tried so hard to get them started on the right path".

Easy to lose your way when you have no moral compass to guide you.

Aint that the truth!
Values went away a long time ago. I was sure hoping trump and american pride would bring some values and morals back to out nation..

MurraysMutts said:
SmokinM said:
Old George is up there shaking his head " I tried so hard to get them started on the right path".

Easy to lose your way when you have no moral compass to guide you.

Aint that the truth!
Values went away a long time ago. I was sure hoping trump and american pride would bring some values and morals back to out nation..

Values and morals most often come from those whom you respect, trust, and/or admire/look up to. Commonly they are God, family, country. Take those ingredients out of the equation and, well, what's left? Trump can't fix this problem. All he can do is lead by example. Like all of us, this is sometimes flawed. The only way you will see another time of values and morals like the times we reflect on is when parents start leading by example and passing it on to their kids. First, a lot of parents have to learn themselves. This is often accomplished through hard times. Brace for impact. They're coming.

Kanya was asked if he was running democrat party or republican party. He said neither he was starting a new party and was going to call it birthday party. :eek:

It's sad to say, but I think 1984 was the last time I went to the polls to vote for President and really felt good about it (I voted for Reagan then in case there was any doubt). Ever since then it's been the lesser of two evils.

Dave said:
Kanya has always had a pretty high opinion about himself and his opinions.

Being a minister is part of it. He was quoted in an interview that Planned Parenthood was created by "white supremacists doing the devil's work".

Stocker Steve said:
The sad fact is the only way your vote for president might count is if you live in a swing state...

True. But if more people would get out, then more states would be swing states. Lots of people don't care enough bc they believe their vote doesn't count. 1 doesn't. But, 1 times 1.6 million, which is roughly 1% of registered voters and could make a difference. If the 15-30% that normally don't vote, would vote, it would make a different headline. We need a huge turnout. And we need the older folks votes. Bc most younger folks don't think like me. I don't think most people realize how perilous of a position this country is really in and just how important November is for the future of our freedom and the lifestyle we live.

Kanye may be having a break down....he is special, well, that is his claim....we use that term in a different way to his meaning :)

greggy said:
Kanye may be having a break down....he is special, well, that is his claim....we use that term in a different way to his meaning :)

Now they are reporting that he suffers from mental illness. Will this effect his electability?

Biden is forgetful and gaffe prone, he does not seem mentally ill.

Kanye seems on the edge, possibly ill, or drugged, or just odd....sorry, special, his claim. 😀

Trump, well, he seems to have many issues, but little doubt if it comes to televised debates and rallies, he would sink Biden, but it is not clear too me that is cutting through, and people may vote for him cause he is a hella more likeable than the cigar guys boss.

Latest posts