Winter pics (lots)... the herd and everything else

Help Support CattleToday:

I don;t want it to got to your head, but congrats on the winnings!

dun

MM...thanks for sharing. Seem to remember some of 311's history, nice looking cow.
Don't be self conscious, it's nice to see what the other folks look like.
I'm envious, haven't been on skis since my back was repaired, maybe this season...the diamonds are questionable.
Best wishes for you back at school...make us proud Gal!
Dave & Sue Mc

Milkmaid, please tell me you didn't go down that mountain right there where you took the picture. Yikes! :shock:

Beautiful pics. Milkmaid. 311 turned out to be one heck of a cow, but the Teton pics make me jealous. Thanks for posting them.

MM, beautiful pics. I went through Idaho a few years ago and fell in love with it. I believe I could take the cold if I could look at scenery like that every day.

dun":4dnk4u4x said:
I don;t want it to got to your head, but congrats on the winnings!

dun

Thanks, dun. :)

Gate Opener":4dnk4u4x said:
Milkmaid, please tell me you didn't go down that mountain right there where you took the picture. Yikes! :shock:

No, that part is closed off due to avalanche danger. The part I was skiing was pretty similar terrain though. :p I'm not an expert skier, by any means, but I've gotten down everything I've tried skiing so far. :lol: Been skiing since I was a little tyke -- Mom loves to ski and she took us kids along about as soon as we could walk. LOL.

Latest posts