Winter Is Here

Help Support CattleToday:

Just to update our winter weather up here. It is awesome. No snow and the temp has never gone under -12 celcius for the last month and a half. In fact excluding last week, the temps were all around 5 celcius.

It's 11 below right now, with a little breeze. I'm sick of winter already and it's not even christmas yet. It's getting worse every year for me.

novatech":265olwne said:
I saw a little patch of frost on a roof a couple of days ago. Buy 11:00 am I was down to a tee shirt. That is about all of winter I care to see. When the temps drop below 70 I am ready to curl up under a blanket and not get back up until March. I don't see how you guys handle it up north.

Isn't that the truth??? Those Northerners though, will moan and groan about how good we have it but they haven't experienced our Summers :help: I was out on the back porch earlier in bare feet and t-shirt but tonight it'll get down to a fridgid 55 degrees
;-)

I hope the rest of our winter is this mild

jka300":1q9prfwc said:
IluvABbeef":1q9prfwc said:
...there was reports that somebody got killed from a big branch slamming into the windshield of a car when they were driving in that nasty wind. Passenger that had just survived from bone-marrow cancer (or something like that) was the victim, killed instantly, but the driver just recieved a minor bump to the head. Pretty scary.

Ya I sort of know that guy that got killed. He was the superintendent for our school division. Its kind of ironic though that he survived cancer just to get killed by a tree!

Wow, small world. I sort of knew him too, only indirectly from what my mom told me from where she works. Was a bit surprised to find out.

Well, it's balmy here, snow's still on the ground, about -1 C right now, supposed to go up to around 0 C later today. Then tomorrow's forecast is high of -4 C, then we hit rock bottom come the next few days after: Saturday, high of -18, Sunday high of -22 and Monday -25!! Talk about longjohns!

Crazy weather....

Latest posts