Windshield wipers are higher than CAB.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
I bought a pair of good windshield wipers from O'Reilly auto parts, cost $50+ dollars. Hopefully someone won't turn them on this winter while their still froze to the windshield.

Oreilly's is a ripoff for wipers, oil, etc.

Go to walmart, or better yet, Rockauto, you can get decent wipers for around 10 bucks each.

Atimm693":21n1abet said:

Go to walmart, or better yet, Rockauto, you can get decent wipers for around 10 bucks each.
Same exact wipers on Amazon are $39 dollars for the pair and up to $48. I checked prices in the store before I bought, so I figured I just paid $12 dollars to have them installed. A good wiper is worth the price when you need them.

ga.prime":1fox11ve said:
Nickels and dimes, good gosh
Some of us stink at growing stuff and have to pay retail price for trash, so every nickel and dime saved is appreciated. Headed to M&T meats tomorrow to spend a few nickels on real Angus prime beef.

Had to replace the wipers on my truck last week... went to O'reily's and spent $36.00 for a pair of Bosch Wiper Blades. Having them installed was nice and so far I am impressed with the blades... just hope they last!!

True Grit Farms":3i813jmk said:
Atimm693":3i813jmk said:

Same exact wipers on Amazon are $39 dollars for the pair and up to $48. I checked prices in the store before I bought, so I figured I just paid $12 dollars to have them installed. A good wiper is worth the price when you need them.
I was with you,,till you said 50 dollars for wiper blades...

True Grit Farms":222yw0ek said:
I bought a pair of good windshield wipers from O'Reilly auto parts, cost $50+ dollars. Hopefully someone won't turn them on this winter while their still froze to the windshield.
One thing that will ruin a set just as quick,,summer heat for days on end , sticks em to the glass, and tears em when you hit the switch,, that and window regulator cables...

True Grit Farms":397wgwae said:
Those wipers are expensive, but the glass and doors they wipe are not cheap either. I have had a couple experiences buying those too. Those cabs are nice, but you pay for a climate controlled environment.

Latest posts