Will this hitch work like this?

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
I hope I don't get behind him pulling a trailer.

3EAF58D9-744C-4E47-8E17-F22B1C6DA06D_zpsuwlyyiji.jpg

That's a Connecticut drop hitch. Very popular with our friends to the north. Actually, I can see my dad doing something like that. Bless his heart.

Sometimes I think the Good Lord pays special attention to those kind and really watches over them....nothing ever seems to happen bad to them.

pricefarm":2gdff54q said:
Pretty good idea if your bumper is to high. Can't say that I would do that but...

Receiver is lower than a bumper. He is missing a receiver.

A drop hitch has 3 bolts for the bumper attachment.

We'll read about this someday. Maybe it'll be on UTube and he'll be famous. Maybe even a Darwin Award.

TexasBred":1nzabqsi said:
Sometimes I think the Good Lord pays special attention to those kind and really watches over them....nothing ever seems to happen bad to them.
Like my grandma would say, "The Lord watches over the children, and the simple" talking about grandpa...

That's for backin into tight locations--it'll swivel in 2 different places..and theoretically, (if you hit hard) in 2 different geometric planes

backhoeboogie":3jx0p1ff said:
pricefarm":3jx0p1ff said:
Pretty good idea if your bumper is to high. Can't say that I would do that

We'll read about this someday. Maybe it'll be on UTube and he'll be famous. Maybe even a Darwin Award.

I'll pick for ya - Darwin Award. Highgrit nailed it with the backup issue. Just look at the bumper where the hitch has already scraped. Since the bumper is already taking the weight, why bother with the hitch? Just put a ball on the bumper.Maybe folks in Connecticut think differently.

James T":3d9s4q10 said:
backhoeboogie":3d9s4q10 said:
pricefarm":3d9s4q10 said:
Pretty good idea if your bumper is to high. Can't say that I would do that

I'll pick for ya - Darwin Award. Highgrit nailed it with the backup issue. Just look at the bumper where the hitch has already scraped. Since the bumper is already taking the weight, why bother with the hitch? Just put a ball on the bumper.Maybe folks in Connecticut think differently.

That vehicle probably has a Texas Exes sticker on the back window. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts