Why aren't my hydraulics working?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Found the problem but will be a week before I get parts ... :mad: nope 2 tacks of 7018 and they work again until I get new parts in.

Supposed to be like this

Good price as I thought that looked like a $400 part. The welder put you back in business for the time being.

jltrent":2z9t6t88 said:
Good price as I thought that looked like a $400 part. The welder put you back in business for the time being.

Yep thought about drilling holes with the drill press then putting a bolt through them

I'm with Mr. Trent, there's a lot more than $100 worth of machining in that part.

The female part of the coupler needs to be replaced also, I'm assuming you found one of those?

You have a David Brown?

cfpinz":1lakj577 said:
I'm with Mr. Trent, there's a lot more than $100 worth of machining in that part.

The female part of the coupler needs to be replaced also, I'm assuming you found one of those?

You have a David Brown?

Yeah all parts ordered this morning 300 bucks I have a David brown relabeled for case 1594

Sky I did a very similar temporary repair on a Massey with a auxiliary front pump.
I sold that tractor a few months ago....5 years later with the temp repair still holding. That tractor was used almost daily for those 5 years.

callmefence":kfy13kmr said:
Sky I did a very similar temporary repair on a Massey with a auxiliary front pump.
I sold that tractor a few months ago....5 years later with the temp repair still holding. That tractor was used almost daily for those 5 years.

Nice.. I'll probably keep it on there till I get bored and feel like putting new parts on lol this tractor is just used for the garden and moving hay so no heavy usage so hopefully lasts really long time if I don't change it

gotta do what you gotta do. I'm going to have to look at the hydraulic pump drive of my JD350B here soon and do a front main seal.. not looking forward to that at all

Latest posts