whose cattle am I looking at?

Help Support CattleToday:

spoon

Reaction score
On my day job I travel from here in S.E. Ky to Cartersville, Ga and back a time or two a week. I spend a lot of time looking out the windows of the truck looking at peoples farm and cattle. Anyone on here got a farm along I 75 that I may be checking out? Someones running a bunch of black cows just south of Niota, Tn on the west side on the hwy.

When you get into GA on 75 there really isn't many cattle that i have seen.

There is a spot headed South just North of 136 before the Flyin J.

Then South of Adairsville there are two on the left. One runs cattle and the other is a horse farm.

On the right before the Mainstreet exit somebody runs a few Chars.

Do you get off on 20?

No, I get off at exit 293 I believe it is and meet a driver from Valdosta. Just swap sets and return home. There's a nice 100 acre farm for sale on the west side of I 75 in Ga right across from the northbound rest area down around Adairsville. Most of the cattle I see are in Tn between Knoxville and Chattanooga.

spoon":1stgqsua said:
No, I get off at exit 293 I believe it is and meet a driver from Valdosta. Just swap sets and return home. There's a nice 100 acre farm for sale on the west side of I 75 in Ga right across from the northbound rest area down around Adairsville. Most of the cattle I see are in Tn between Knoxville and Chattanooga.

That farm for sale has a little tree farm on it.

Exit 293 would be the one with the Weinman Mineral Museum.

Spoon,

Your passing right through my neck of the woods but you can't see my cattle from I-75.
Let me know when and I will buy lunch at the Texaco I-75 & Charleston exit. (Just south of the heavy fog area).
And if you have time I'll show you our cattle.
SL

Today I noticed a nice herd of Herefords on the west side of I 75 in the Tunnel Hill area. I've never noticed them in the pasture before that I remember.
There's a Harley shop on that exit also wewild.
We should be able to work in a cup of coffee at least one day Sir Loin.

spoon":o4a5znyg said:

Bring him with you. I spect he ain't as bad as he seems.

They got a purty good burger at the backyard grill there. Maybe i'll buy you both one.

whatsupdoc3":18af67za said:
Wewild":18af67za said:
spoon":18af67za said:

Bring him with you. I spect he ain't as bad as he seems.

Neither were you the last time I stopped by in the Dodge!

I didn't know dodge was making a computer.

Hey We,
I told spoon to give me at lease a two notice before he stops in so I will have time to clean my truck out.
I still haven't had time to clean it out since I posted that pic of the dead cyot in the back. :nod:
SL

Sir Loin":i6q3wv5l said:
Hey We,
I told spoon to give me at lease a two notice before he stops in so I will have time to clean my truck out.
I still haven't had time to clean it out since I posted that pic of the dead cyot in the back. :nod:
SL

I am ahead of you. I cleaned mine out a couple of weeks back to go pick up a sofa and love seat. Stuffs still on the ground where i put it. I now need to clean it up.

Latest posts