Who was -XBAR-?

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman":1uscw98z said:
I have a part of the pasture on a hill just east of my house that grows some of the best crop of rocks you've ever seen.
I can pick up rocks all summer and come next spring I have a whole new crop.
I don't even have to till or fertilize.
Now if I can just find a market for them.

Cal
I have a friend who make pretty big money selling rocks. All sorted for size, shape, and color. He ships it all over the country. It is old river rock from next to the Columbia. People use it to make fire places, entry ways. and raised rock flower beds. If I remeber correctly he gets about $400 a ton. And rocks weigh up real quick.

Is all this transfer of rock and materials to other regions throwing off the balance of the earths rotation. Al gore needs to look into this possabity

Sam Walton's daughter shut down a whole bunch of rock quarrying around here. She got all up at the state level and pulled in the heat from every direction. Al Gore must have trained her. She even pushed out a new senate bill.

Seems to be common practice around here to make fun of that which you don't/can't understand. All truth goes through three steps: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident. Looks like many are still on step one.

-XBAR-":2id5gwyf said:
Seems to be common practice around here to make fun of that which you don't/can't understand. All truth goes through three steps: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident. Looks like many are still on step one.
Whats that got to do with rocks?

Red Bull Breeder":30yppsv9 said:
-XBAR-":30yppsv9 said:
Whats that got to do with rocks?
He must be German...can't understand the value of good throwing rocks. :nod:

Arrogance is an outward expression of a false sense of self worth. Digest that for a while xbar.

Bigfoot":1akjw84h said:
Arrogance is an outward expression of a false sense of self worth. Digest that for a while xbar.

I agree in theory bigfoot. But I think arrogance is more percieved than purposed. In XBAR's situation I think it is an absence of humbleness.
He could have written the word to this song..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKMD_8-tj5c

Even if you don't like the song, there is some very nice scenery

Bigfoot":wmcpd66e said:
Not to mention thinking that grandpa's worth will someday be your own.

-XBAR-":ee9ikrjr said:
TexasBred":ee9ikrjr said:
Bigfoot":ee9ikrjr said:

Not to mention thinking that grandpa's worth will someday be your own.
Grandpa's worth?

Over your head? You gave your 3 step truth philosophy on the previous page but this one goes over your head?

Looks like I missed this thread. Now what I thinks of Gassey... well a leopard can't change his spots and that is what Gassey is. He needs to be banned again and never come back here again ever. I cannot tolerate his sickening insults and making animal noises is very unbearable to just insult me.

Latest posts