Who was -XBAR-?

Help Support CattleToday:

Still set in your ways eh, Jed?

Actually I got a call sayin the board desperately needed some impressions. No worries, I came to the rescue.

I actually kinda of liked you but you were a little to rude to some nice people. I can't abide abide rude behavior in men, dogs or horses.
I do think you have something to offer in some ways.

There's never been a joke told that didn't offend someone.
I like you too, Jed. Happy New year.

-XBAR-":11qjw0nv said:
There's never been a joke told that didn't offend someone.
I like you too, Jed. Happy New year.

That is true. But you were not telling jokes. You acted like a spoiled little boy. Picking on others, being rude and making fun of a person's disability.

That's all.

You're right, some of what I said was crude but just as you take offense to my humor, I take offense when those clearly not in the know dispute facts I bring forth. That's why I'm all for more transparency on this forum as credibility would be established without question.

I don't have a problem with a person getting offended when disputing facts and defending his or her stance.
I don't like it when people take it to a personal name calling level.

Truce?

Truce.

Post some more pics of those Brahma jersey cross cows.

And Jed, you're looking at it all wrong. See I'm on the hill, not in the hole. I'm reaching down to give you a hand yet instead of you RECOGNIZING, you get threatened at my reach and throw rocks in return.

-XBAR-":28bf8iy1 said:
Truce.

Post some more pics of those Brahma jersey cross cows.

And Jed, you're looking at it all wrong. See I'm on the hill, not in the hole. I'm reaching down to give you a hand yet instead of you RECOGNIZING, you get threatened at my reach and throw rocks in return.

Well there you have it. I am done with you. You want to fail! Don't bother to reply! :frowns:

cow pollinater":7fbbgj9g said:
I added his new name to my ignore list. I strongly encourage others to do the same.
It's getting a little cramped on that list of massey's user names. :bang: :nod:

Latest posts