Who has been watching...

Help Support CattleToday:

I have watched a few videos on this and I am thankful that the little girl is with god and out of the hands of her mother
There is too little God in this world anymore

VanC":31vmp9g1 said:
dun":31vmp9g1 said:
Wathcing that crap or even paying much attention to it if you aren;t one of those directly involved is like stopping to spectate at a car wreck

Yup. I'm glad Illinois doesn't allow cameras in the courtroom. Trials, especially those involving a capital offense, are serious business. They shouldn't be used to entertain the masses and those involved should be concentrating on the business at hand, not preening for the cameras.

I am right there with you VanC.

The news media blows all this stuff out of proportion and the cameras make normal people do abnormal things....judges tolerate behavior that would normall land folks in jail for contemp.

High profile cases exagerate all of the above.

Jurors in high profile cases recognize that if there is controversy about the case and controversery about the outcome then someone might make a nice trip to the bank, via books and visits to Oprah and the like.....this encourages jurors to act irresponsibly. Saw the first one on TeeVee this morning and if she was not angling for a dollar I am not typing now.

Our whole justice system is out of kilter and these high profile cases make it worse.

Saw a headline on a tabloid at the grocery checkout the other day that OJ is going to confess to Oprah. wonder how much he is going to get paid for that.

Outlaw cameras in the courts. all jurors should be prohibited from profitting from service on a jury and they should be kept anonomous. Put the jury in a screened room like at most funeral parlors for the family.

we need a new law that at every county courthouse on the first saturday of every month there will be a public hanging at the courthouse. Every citizen should be required to attend one hanging per year. Hang the baddest dude or dudette in the jail. if nothing else it will cut down on the willingness to be in jail in the first place. there is a segment of society now that lives better in jail than they do when they are free so being in jail is not a deterrent. Make Jail a deterrent. forget rehabilitation. Punishment should be the objective for antisocial behavior.

I think the judge may put a ban on anyone making money or selling the story to make money off of this. Specifically the Anthony family.Would be the right thing to do.

GMN":1uqwitmh said:
I think the judge may put a ban on anyone making money or selling the story to make money off of this. Specifically the Anthony family.Would be the right thing to do.

I don't think that the judge can do that since she was found not guilty.

On the news this a.m., Texas Equisearch will probably be suing her & family for the $100,000+ money spent looking for the little girl. The head of Equisearch said that the grandfather said that Caylee wasn't missing. Well, if she wasn't missing, why did they call Equisearch?

My husband said that he heard that she & her family will probably have to pay all court fees. I think that the police and everyone who spent time looking for the child should be reimbursed.

Also, there is a woman who has the same name as the mythical nanny, and she is suing for defamation. Can you imagine what she has been through because of this?

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be friends of the family after this. So many lies and such awful awful people.

I do feel sorry for her parents though, although i do think they know more than what they said-I heard that there are already movie producers waiting to offer her over a million $ for story rights, to make a movie, they even have an actress picked out to play her, now how sick is that?

Fact..
Someone is responsible for that little girls death.. If she drowned in the family swimming pool, why the big cover up. If there is nothing to hide why lie to everyone. If Casey is not responsible for the babys death, who is. Possibly both grandparents should be charged with pergury.

Jennifer Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student who served as juror number 3 on the Casey Anthony murder trial, told ABC News that she and other jurors were "sick to our stomachs" after acquitting Anthony of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"Everyone wonders why we didn't speak to the media right away," Ford told ABC News. "It was because we were sick to our stomach to get that verdict. We were crying and not just the women. It was emotional and we weren't ready. We wanted to do it with integrity and not contribute to the sensationalism of the trial."

In addition to being found not guilty of murder Tuesday, Anthony, 25, was found not guilty of aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child. She was, however, convicted on charges of misleading law enforcement.

"I did not say she was innocent," Ford told ABC News. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be."

Russell Huekler, one of five alternate jurors who were present for all of the testimony, also spoke with ABC News and said even though he did not get a chance to vote, he agreed with the verdict.

"The prosecution failed to prove their case and there was reasonable doubt. Again, they didn't show us how Caylee died. They didn't show us a motive. I'm sorry people feel that way. ... These were 17 total jurors. They really listened to this case and kept an open mind," Huekler said.

it seems a clear case of getting away with murder. makes you wonder what this world is coming to, or has come to for that matter. How can that so called family sleep at night, knowing what they have done.
My opinion if you don't want a child give it to Social Services, they can find a good home for the little mite and someone who will love and care for it, or at least look after it for a while rather than taking its life.
R.I.P Caylee, God Rest Your Soul.

Latest posts