Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Mafia

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Marilyn Monroe in the library with the candle stick

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Alan

Reaction score
I have been reading about the JFK assassination recently, there are some real conspiracy theories out there. Who do you think was behind the killing all these years later?

Alan, You left one out that I think you need to add...
Radish Sandwiches.... Sorry I couldn't resist but me personally think it was Oswald

skyhightree1":1ojuykrm said:
Radish Sandwiches.... Sorry I couldn't resist but me personally think it was Oswald

:lol: it was radish sandwhich that enabled him handle Marilyn Monore and Jacquline. :mrgreen:

Isomade":1bpxyhba said:
It was Obama

Troll! We have a troll! :lol:

I did leave off one that should have been there, I added the mafia. If hickey gets enough steam I'll add him. Hard to believe a secret service agent pulled a Barney Fife. :D

I apologize to those who voted and now their votes are gone. I did not realize that if I edited the poll the prior votes would be removed, live and learn moment. :oops: :oops:

Alan":1uk553nv said:
skyhightree1":1uk553nv said:

:lol: it was radish sandwhich that enabled him handle Marilyn Monore and Jacquline. :mrgreen:

I need a few of those then i take that back.

Alan":1r9e3aj3 said:
Hard to believe a secret service agent pulled a Barney Fife. :D

I believe Oswald was the single person that set out to assassinate JFK. Netflix has the documentary JFK: The Smoking Gun. Watch it and you'll see that the Hickey scenario is as plausible as most of the others.

I personally think we will find out in about never years. The people who did or had are still in control. That is one of the reasons I do not get crazy about dems and republicans. They are not in charge of much.

Watching it right now on Netflix based on this discussion. Interesting arguments for sure. Sea the warren commission was either extremely inept and dropped the ball or extremely complicent in the cover up. Especially Arlen spectre.

my dad disliked him so much that when they announced his shooting my mom and his sister both asked
WHERE'S GENE ?

I've always wondered if Cuba might have been involved. After the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis, it seemed to me that they would have ample reason to seek revenge.

We'll never really know.

Tom in TN

I voted LBJ but I think he did in cahoots with the FBI. LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover had a pretty cozy and unique relationship even before LBJ became vice president. If I remember right, it was President LBJ that used his exec order power to waive the mandantory age 70 retirement, which made Hoover FBI director for life.

Yep--here it is:
[youtube]RTN5g-ddFt0[/youtube]

Here is my theory and you did not put it in your poll.

We tried to kill Castro. He retaliated by assisting in an elaborate plan to kill Kennedy. I think Castro owned the plan overall.

Castro contracted with the mob for Ruby to kill Oswald to silence him. The Russians supplied Oswald and a backup shooter.

So the answer is, Castro, the mob and the Russians. I think various US law enforcement agencies covered up all these connections to hide our vulnerabilities and avoid embarrassment. So you could say our government was involved, at least as far as covering up what really happened.

Another thing to think about. Ask yourself why we have not normalized relations with Cuba. Cuba has long past being a threat to the US. My answer is because Fidel is still alive and we will not normalize relations with Cuba as long as he is alive. Watch. The minute Fidel dies, and maybe Raul too, we will normalize relations with Cuba.

Now, where did I put my tin foil hat?

References -

#1 Castro - The Church Committee stated that it substantiated eight attempts by the CIA to assassinate Fidel Castro in 1960-1965.[2]:71 Fabian Escalante, a retired chief of Cuba's counterintelligence, who has been tasked with protecting Fidel Castro, estimated the number of assassination schemes or actual attempts by the Central Intelligence Agency to be 638.[3] Some of them were a part of the covert CIA program dubbed Operation Mongoose aimed at toppling the Cuban government. The assassination attempts reportedly included cigars poisoned with botulinum toxin, a tubercle bacilli infected scuba-diving suit along with a booby-trapped conch placed on the sea bottom, an exploding cigar, a ballpoint pen containing a hypodermic syringe preloaded with the lethal concoction Blackleaf 40, and plain, mafia-style execution endeavors, among others. There were plans to blow up Castro during his visit to Ernest Hemingway's museum in Cuba.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassinat ... del_Castro

#2 Ruby - In 1963, Sam and Joe Campisi were leading figures in the Dallas underworld. Jack knew the Campisis and had been seen with them on many occasions. The Campisis were lieutenants of Carlos Marcello, the Mafia boss who had reportedly talked of killing the President.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby

Latest posts