Who Appoved this Cow Pie

Help Support CattleToday:

I did a speed read of the article. As most of you know, I have six children. The first litter (3) went to public school. The second litter are homeschooled. The results are still pending because the ages of my second litter are 11, 14, and 16 next month. Considering they were all raised in the same household environment, it is amazing the difference. I intend to author a book after my youngest is past college age. I want it to be as fair/unbiased as possible. The most difficult hurdle in front of me is to convince people that I am NOT trying to sell homeschool. I love all my kids and all are successful. There are differences that I know without doubt people should be aware of.

Wacocowboy points out one reason to explore all avenues of having the most control over the education of the children that the good Lord placed in your care. Sometimes that avenue is simply parental supplement to what public school has to offer.
The cool thing is parents still get a choice. Thank God for that.

Sounds like we have some pretty stupid parents as well. I don't have a problem with homeschooling at all as long as the folks doing the teaching are capable and truly put their heart into it as well.

We homeschool also. My daughter went through public school, dead eye has been homeschooled the last 4 years. Home schooling isn't for everyone. To do it right is a lot of work. But, it also can be done faster time wise, and leaves flexibility in a daily schedule. That in itself can lead some parents to be lackadaisical about it though.

Latest posts