White Trash Parenting Skills

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
So I just heard that Britney Spear's 16 year old sister, who has a show on Nick, (Zoe 101, I think), is Pregnant by a 19 year old that lives with her. I also heard that she's done filming her show for the year and she'll be returning for filming in time for next season.

What's wrong with that???? Do you want your 11 year old daughter to have this kid as a role model?

It gets better. Her mother, Bitney and Tracie Lee's mother, is writing a book on parenting skills that's going to be published by a Christian book company.

Yes, that's who I want to use as my parental model.

OMG! What's happened to this world??????????????????????????????

Lammie":1fy19nzf said:
So I just heard that Britney Spear's 16 year old sister, who has a show on Nick, (Zoe 101, I think), is Pregnant by a 19 year old that lives with her. I also heard that she's done filming her show for the year and she'll be returning for filming in time for next season.

What's wrong with that???? Do you want your 11 year old daughter to have this kid as a role model?

It gets better. Her mother, Bitney and Tracie Lee's mother, is writing a book on parenting skills that's going to be published by a Christian book company.

Yes, that's who I want to use as my parental model.

OMG! What's happened to this world??????????????????????????????

We get trash from texas-armadillo, coyotes, now hogs are showing up. I think it only fair that Texas take some of ours. We will send her and her sister.

PS. We will be glad to take Kim Mulkey, coach of Baylor's ladies basketball team back to help even it out number wise.

Why is this not statutory rape, I saw on the news several years ago where a boy was sent to the pen because of this happening, they were in love and got pregnant and wanted to get married but the courts said they had to follow the Law of the Land even if they did not agree with it .

Nothing but a ploy to draw attention to herself. They NEED the media since their family is struggling because of Britney's latest shananigans. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The publisher of the book said that it had been put on hold indefinitely BUT that they were standing behind the mother in this time of difficulty. In the words of one of my heros, "Good Grief." :roll:

You can take Britney and many like her out of the trailer park but you can not take the trailer park out of her. :lol: ;-) .Oh well I like being Red,White and Blue>>>>>100% Redneck White Trash Blue Collar.

cowboy44":2i8svywx said:
Why is this not statutory rape, I saw on the news several years ago where a boy was sent to the pen because of this happening, they were in love and got pregnant and wanted to get married but the courts said they had to follow the Law of the Land even if they did not agree with it .

In my book it is. Her mother should be in jail too for allowing her to live with the guy. Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor is but one charge I'd nail her with. No pun intended.

perda04":5l2bpf12 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=503650&in_page_id=1773

The boyfriend of Jamie Lynn Spears could face statutory rape charges after getting Britney Spears' sister pregnant at 16, it has been revealed.

And Casey Aldridge, 19, could face up to 10 years if convicted, possibly with hard labour.

Apparently it's been looked into...and Master Casey dodged that bullet.

Alice

Latest posts