Where to buy seed potatoes??

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus In Texas

Reaction score
I am looking for a place to buy some seed potatoes but I want to buy some of the uncommon varieties. I am looking for some either Blue Adirondack's or so All Blues as well as some All Reds or another variety that has an all red flesh. If anyone has any suggestions as to where I might be able to buy some please let me know. It is getting a little late to plant taters here but I think I should be ok if I get them in the ground within the next couple weeks.

I would check with a nursery. They may not have them in stock but they may be able to order them for you or know where to buy 'em.

Angus In Texas":11jo0b67 said:
I am looking for a place to buy some seed potatoes but I want to buy some of the uncommon varieties. I am looking for some either Blue Adirondack's or so All Blues as well as some All Reds or another variety that has an all red flesh. If anyone has any suggestions as to where I might be able to buy some please let me know. It is getting a little late to plant taters here but I think I should be ok if I get them in the ground within the next couple weeks.

Lowes had them here in the garden center. I have planted them both couldn't taste the difference just one was blue and the other red.

Latest posts