Where is Alice?

Help Support CattleToday:

i've been wondering the same thing and pm'd her a couple days ago. turns out shes been real busy. shes off doin good deads and thats been takin up alot of her time and brain power :p

still the sweetest ol' woman around.

Someone gonna pay for that "ol woman" remark! We'll see about how sweet she is. :lol2: :lol2:

cattleluvr18":112ij1rp said:
i've been wondering the same thing and pm'd her a couple days ago. turns out shes been real busy. shes off doin good deads and thats been takin up alot of her time and brain power :p

still the sweetest ol' woman around.

I'm glad to hear someone saw her. I thought maybe one of those flying saucers had carried her away! :)

Frankie":19ita63t said:
I'm glad to hear someone saw her. I thought maybe one of those flying saucers had carried her away! :)

They've set up shop down at the city park and are giving 5 minute joyride tours of the entire state for only $50.00 a head. Nice group of creatures - those aliens! They're using the receipts to purchase barbeque and beer from the local Hard 8 Restaurant - all Certified Hereford Beef, of course! They've developed a hearty appetite for both since finding this area. One patron tried to pay extra and get a tour over Oklahoma as well, but the aliens refused. It seems that they think Okies are much more prone to shoot at them and they've heard that the barbeque in Oklahoma isn't nearly as good!

George

P.S. Hello, Alice, wherever you are!

Herefords.US":2dglx9rv said:
Frankie":2dglx9rv said:

They've set up shop down at the city park and are giving 5 minute joyride tours of the entire state for only $50.00 a head. Nice group of creatures - those aliens! They're using the receipts to purchase barbeque and beer from the local Hard 8 Restaurant - all Certified Hereford Beef, of course! They've developed a hearty appetite for both since finding this area. One patron tried to pay extra and get a tour over Oklahoma as well, but the aliens refused. It seems that they think Okies are much more prone to shoot at them and they've heard that the barbeque in Oklahoma isn't nearly as good!

George

P.S. Hello, Alice, wherever you are!

Well, they're probably right about being shot at. But Bad Brad's BBQ in Stillwater might give them a run for their money. It's pretty good. :)

Alice told me she was driving a lot of miles. She's helping out some kids. It all sounds like one of those things that could be an emotional drain for me, but Alice obviously handles those things better than I.

Latest posts