WHERE DO YOU LIVE????????

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":cbtl35ea said:
curtis":cbtl35ea said:
I live in a shack east Arkansas with my girlfriend who's name is Tooter Green. I drive an old ford tractor and she rides a Harley.
I'm retired and she peddles Hot Tamales for a living. :lol: :lol:
I seen his girlfriend she had a pig in the wagon behind her Hawg :nod: :nod:

Careful young man , careful.. Tooter will be working south central Missouri this spring. She wanted to make a run up there this winter but the pig got too cold. :lol: :lol:

papavillars":2jq9k13h said:
Heck, I cannot imagine why you would not want your location known. I think it might come in handy for local knowledge and maybe even to meet a couple of new friends. All are welcome at my place anytime. Plenty of work and lots of tea and coffee. Now I look over and I see no location on my name. tell me how to fix it and I will gladly update.
Sounds great Papa. We just loaded up the 6 kids in the truck. Going by to pick up my brother and his wife and 3 kids, then we just need to pick up the in-laws on the way out of town. My Father-in-law is so excited! He doesn't have many friends. He just got out of the pen, but I wouldn't mention it when we get there. And my wife wants to know if ya got any ah..."special brownies", or an extra bong? Well, were all on our way, see ya in a bit. :D

john250":2ng8n3j0 said:
Is SEX a yes-no question?

Not necessarily - could be a male/female question, or it could be a combination of both, or .... not going to go there. :lol:

Ryder":38f2jchw said:
VanC":38f2jchw said:
I went ahead and changed mine so everyone can finally get a good night's sleep.
What few PMs i send is trying to get people to give their location.
Now you come along and are going to be a bad influence on people.:stop:
Agitator. :mad:

Sorry, I changed it again. :tiphat: You do know that being a bad influence is the only thing I do well, don't you? Please don't take that away from me. ;-)

curtis":n0psuwd4 said:
I live in a shack east Arkansas with my girlfriend who's name is Tooter Green. I drive an old ford tractor and she rides a Harley.
I'm retired and she peddles Hot Tamales for a living. :lol: :lol:
Is she realated to "Mother Green"?? :lol:

They could just give the general location when the post was made. or just put the state down-its not a huge deal

VanC":12zw0wga said:
Ryder":12zw0wga said:
VanC":12zw0wga said:
I went ahead and changed mine so everyone can finally get a good night's sleep.
What few PMs i send is trying to get people to give their location.
Now you come along and are going to be a bad influence on people.:stop:
Agitator. :mad:

Sorry, I changed it again. :tiphat: You do know that being a bad influence is the only thing I do well, don't you? Please don't take that away from me. ;-)
I don't want to upset you, but sometimes your behavior seems not to be consistent with proper protocal.
I just don't want you to get sent to the behavior modification camp that I have been hearing about.

Ryder":9bma9lka said:
I don't want to upset you, but sometimes your behavior seems not to be consistent with proper protocal.
I just don't want you to get sent to the behavior modification camp that I have been hearing about.

OK, I give up!! I went through behavior modification when I was in school. It wasn't pretty and I still carry scars from it. Never again!! :lol2:

Seriously, I just don't think it's that big of a deal. Sure, knowing the area someone lives in would be helpful at times, but other times it doesn't really matter. Some just forget to do it, some may not know how to do it, and others may feel uncomforatable with it. Most will give their location when asked. Those that don't may not get the best advice, but that's their decision, not ours.

Ryder":30r0d6s0 said:
GMN":30r0d6s0 said:
thats clever ryder-do you do that alot?
Sometimes way too much.

But I am working on an alternative way to deal with frustrations.
:drink: :drink: :drink: hic :drink: :?

Don't do it Ryder. You saw how well it worked out for me.

3waycross":1g4gt01p said:
Ryder":1g4gt01p said:
GMN":1g4gt01p said:
thats clever ryder-do you do that alot?
Sometimes way too much.

But I am working on an alternative way to deal with frustrations.
:drink: :drink: :drink: hic :drink: :?

Don't do it Ryder. You saw how well it worked out for me.
Van is driving me to that or something worse.

Latest posts