WHERE DO YOU LIVE????????

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
I know I am not the only on who gets tired of asking that question when someone gets on here and asks for advice that may or may not be specific to a given area.

Maybe a few well placed PM's to Macon could get the signup criteria changed so that "Location" would be made a mandatory field to be filled out. If someone really didn't want to disclose it then I guess they could just lie.

Seems like it would save a lot of useless posts though.

It makes a difference. Occasionally it makes no difference.

I do get tickled at people who tell others, "You gotta add lime...."

3waycross":1113vq70 said:
I know I am not the only on who gets tired of asking that question when someone gets on here and asks for advice that may or may not be specific to a given area.

Maybe a few well placed PM's to Macon could get the signup criteria changed so that "Location" would be made a mandatory field to be filled out. If someone really didn't want to disclose it then I guess they could just lie.

I used to think the same thing. Anohter forum has that requirement and people put down just a BS deal so that there is something entered. Trying to verify if it's a place/area or just BS would be impossible

dun":7c5ua0u3 said:
3waycross":7c5ua0u3 said:

I used to think the same thing. Anohter forum has that requirement and people put down just a BS deal so that there is something entered. Trying to verify if it's a place/area or just BS would be impossible

Who cares if it's accurate. But, if they want good advice then they would either have to admit it was BS or use the right info to begin with. I doubt that there are that many who would lie and if they do then they get what they deserve. BAD ADVICE. of course they're gonna get some of that anyway. :lol2: :lol2:

Age, most all the old women I know are 49 and holding, including my wife. But general location would be nice.

cowboy43":3rivuwup said:
Three things should be required:
Location Minnesota
Age None of your business
Sex Absolutely none of your business! :shock:

All kidding aside, it would be helpful for have a general location.

MistyMorning":3lcjs0si said:
cowboy43":3lcjs0si said:
Three things should be required:
Location Minnesota
Age None of your business
Sex Absolutely none :shock:

All kidding aside, it would be helpful for have a general location.

Is that what you are blaming it on? :cowboy:

OH CRAP! I think I just hijacked my own thread :dunce:

Jeanne had a thread a week or so ago about the same thing. Haven;t seen any change for new members and haven;t noticed anyone going back and adding it in

dun":13ms0jdd said:
Jeanne had a thread a week or so ago about the same thing. Haven;t seen any change for new members and haven;t noticed anyone going back and adding it in

Well maybe if folks stop getting their questions answered until they post it, they might be willing.

Heck, I cannot imagine why you would not want your location known. I think it might come in handy for local knowledge and maybe even to meet a couple of new friends. All are welcome at my place anytime. Plenty of work and lots of tea and coffee. Now I look over and I see no location on my name. tell me how to fix it and I will gladly update.

Go to user control panel(upper left part of the screen) click on the profile tab, fill out your location and submit. It took me a minute or 2 to find it myself

I live in a shack east Arkansas with my girlfriend who's name is Tooter Green. I drive an old ford tractor and she rides a Harley.
I'm retired and she peddles Hot Tamales for a living. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts