What's worse than a sea lion stealing your fish?

Help Support CattleToday:

I was wondering why that guy was still cranking on the reel, I'd be looking to cut the line before he took my pole also.

Worse: a water moccasin (cotton mouth) coming up and eating fish off of your stringer right at your feet. Shoo him/her off and then it comes back. Call it a day. Should have carried a snake tamer but did not have one that day.

Ebenezer":15h0tgju said:
Worse: a water moccasin (cotton mouth) coming up and eating fish off of your stringer right at your feet. Shoo him/her off and then it comes back. Call it a day. Should have carried a snake tamer but did not have one that day.

I can relate to that. Having a gator grab your stringer isn't any fun either.

True Grit Farms":1tjsgrri said:
Ebenezer":1tjsgrri said:

I can relate to that. Having a gator grab your stringer isn't any fun either.
You mean you didn`t stop it man up why dont you :hide: :lol:

Ebenezer":1x8yafll said:

Fishing in one of those intertubes with one coming at you repeatedly isn't much fun either.

Latest posts