What's the bcs of this poor beast

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms":2hct19o8 said:
Kinda reminds me of some pairs I bought last week.

Thanks Denver. They brought more than I thought they would. Had to bid against you 4 times to get them up there where I wanted'em. :mrgreen: :cowboy:

TexasBred":3fvnwd1a said:
denvermartinfarms":3fvnwd1a said:

Thanks Denver. They brought more than I thought they would. Had to bid against you 4 times to get them up there where I wanted'em. :mrgreen: :cowboy:
:lol: Barnum was right? :mrgreen:

That poor beast was at a ritzy customers house. He has a lot of iron "artwork" that he bought and that's the best piece. The rest of it looks like a bunch of scrap iron someone welded together randomly. He's chief surgeon at a local hospital so he has money to burn.

Around here that would be called junk iron. Well there are a couple of rednecks that might want it in their front yard as "art". :hide:

TexasBred":33bzsm7o said:
denvermartinfarms":33bzsm7o said:

Anything for a friend :mrgreen:

TexasBred":1gm13hu0 said:
denvermartinfarms":1gm13hu0 said:

Also I need to ask if you have any more? If you can sell me about another 1000 pair, I could probably go ahead and retire at 21, from what I'm making of of you poor management :mrgreen: :cboy:

denvermartinfarms":2semkap8 said:
TexasBred":2semkap8 said:
denvermartinfarms":2semkap8 said:

Also I need to ask if you have any more? If you can sell me about another 1000 pair, I could probably go ahead and retire at 21, from what I'm making of of you poor management :mrgreen: :cboy:

:lol: :lol: As I said, I got all I wanted for them. Didnt' have much in them... :lol2: :lol2:

BTW two guys were bidding on the same group of cattle several years ago and one finally bought them and made some smart crack at the other guy.....that's what the other guy told him..."The brought all I wanted for them".(course he didn't own them) :lol2: :lol2: Thought there was gonna be a fight right there amongst them theater seats. :cowboy:

Latest posts