what's my best option???

Help Support CattleToday:

Craigh'slist is a good place to look I sold my 4000 Ford in a week and bought a 485 Mahindra the next week from craigh's list. I have bought several farm items from there and have been very happy George

Lastly, I could hire someone to mow who already had a tractor. I know three different people who mow large tracts, but I don't want to ask them for quotes and never use them" Get to know em better! You don't think they have ever given a quote to mow and not got the job? I would use the neighbors tractor for one thing. To see if I liked that particular set up. If you have to borrow something more than once or twice you probably need to secure that tool. Can you rent a tractor? Some rental yards will apply rental toward purchase of some equiptment. For a 10 year experiment that might be something to look into also.

thatdoggJake":16lvsaje said:
Where would u look to buy a used tractor? Criagslist??? Not saying I'd get one, but were could I check them out at? Lol

Dun's got a good suggestion, or also Tractorhouse.com is a good one

The cheapest I have ever found for shredding, the guy I use, is $50 an hour for a 15' shredder. I believe he can do like 8ac an hour but I am not positive about that. This person has access to equipment that all he has to do is maintain so he can severly undercut most other contractors. The next closest I can find is $65 and it goes up from there.

Latest posts