What's been happening here?

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
It sure has been a long time since I stopped by CT. So long in fact I couldn't remember my password after using it for so many years. Anyhooo all goes pretty well here in Minneysoda with the exception of weekly 5 inch rains and more mosquitoes than I have ever seen before. 2014 has been the year from he77 as far as the weather has been.

Since I'm too lazy to read through some 50 pages of new posts, someone give me the skinny on what's been happening around this gin joint please. :D

p.s. Whoever is holding Angie hostage, I refuse to pay her ransom, just saying.

Glad to see you back Misty, some good eats showing up on the " what's you eating" thread in the recipe area ..... I'm hungry! :lol:

ga.prime":1xih2hdm said:
Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

That's Golly!

"A brilliant observation to express childlike wonderment when you're faced with something so stunning that coherence escapes you."

Great to see ya too ga! lol

Welcome back,.. boy it has been a while!.. As they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same.. it's quite true of CT.

Don't get me started about the weather this year.,, it hasn't been great around here either

MistyMorning":hqaun29a said:
ga.prime":hqaun29a said:
Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

That's Golly!

"A brilliant observation to express childlike wonderment when you're faced with something so stunning that coherence escapes you."

Great to see ya too ga! lol
:D Happy to see you made it through the winter!

Thanks for the updates, bb, nesi and db. And ga, barely made it through the past winter.
I do see this "which Seinfeld character are you" topic has made quite a splash. Must be where Mr. Prime got his "Boutros Boutros-Ghali" idea! lololol

Hey MM !!!!!

How are the kids doing ?

Nothing too much new on CT , same ole stuff going on but different names however lots of new things going on with the old group . Not on here too much anymore besides to check in on the photo board and post pics etc.

Good to hear from you :tiphat:

Hey MM! great to see you back.
yep it has all been summed up pretty much.

Glad to know you were getting some rain we were drying out pretty bad here, but it finally started raining.

Hey back at ya Wanda and Chris! The kid is doing great, lives in the big city going to college. I miss her until she comes home for a couple of days, then can't wait til I see the screen door hit her in the axe on the way out! lol

Latest posts