WHAT!!??

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC

Reaction score
From another thread:

Much could happen before the fall elections. There was a law signed a couple of years back if there was world instability the election would be put off and bush would stay in power.

I'm sorry. I just couldn't let this one pass. :lol: :lol:

onecowfarms1":37qphsdz said:
maybethis election was set up just for that purpose ?

I;m sure it was.

Also did you know that if you line your hat with aluminium foil the government can't tell what you're thinking :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret:

It would be the first time a president served more then 8 years because of war, maybe it could happen again.

3waycross":29mmux7o said:
Also did you know that if you line your hat with aluminium foil the government can't tell what you're thinking :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret:

That is a GREAT tip.

For this to work the best, do you put the shiny side down towards your head or up towards the hat?

If you don't want to wear a hat inside can you just put the aluminum foil on the ceilings in your house?

Do galvanized and tin roofs do the same thing?

CUZ":xvx1z7ba said:
3waycross":xvx1z7ba said:

That is a GREAT tip.

For this to work the best, do you put the shiny side down towards your head or up towards the hat?

If you don't want to wear a hat inside can you just put the aluminum foil on the ceilings in your house?

Do galvanized and tin roofs do the same thing?

I'm sure they would but better not to take a chance. I'd do the inside also. Then sit in front of the TV and believe everything you see, read, and hear.

Just remember the fact that you might be paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
:help: :help:

That did not necessarily mean you Cuz. just havin some fun

Actually when my son was stydying the Constitution in school last month, this very thing was in the Constitution, I was surprised to read it, but it does exist.

VanC":3hrlg3jl said:
From another thread:

Much could happen before the fall elections. There was a law signed a couple of years back if there was world instability the election would be put off and bush would stay in power.

I'm sorry. I just couldn't let this one pass. :lol: :lol:

Why then was this not the case during WWII. Now, I realize that there was basically one president during that whole thing, Truman was the VP for Roosevelt, but he was elected by the people. No one thought to suspend the Constitution then? How about during the Great Depression? Why would Hoover not have stayed in power? I don't think so.

It is probably from some scare tactic viral mass email that everyone will believe when they read. I believe we already have enough concern, hate and discontent in this country without this one adding to it. My husband gets about forty of these every week from his dad and some guy he used to work with. Last week, there were actually 89 of them, and nearly all of them were alarmist junk.

I wish people would think and "just say no" for forwarding... :stop: :devil2:

According to the 22nd Amendment, no President may serve longer than ten years (2 terms plus a maximum of 2 years having acceded as President under some other President's term). This means that Franklin Delano Roosevelt will always be the number one in the record unless the 22nd Amendment is changed or repealed.

There was also a mention of if martial law was constituted, the current President could stay in office. Amendment 22 was amended in 1951 regarding these terms, it is pretty complex reading.

GMN

Latest posts