What would be your least appealing job?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":jeyv7p97 said:
I was a bouncer for a while in college. That's a bad job.
I was too--at a little night club outside a Navy near Memphis Tenn. I loved every minute of it, and had more women wanting me than I could shake a stick at. Young, and single, I took full advantage of the target rich environment.

m- since you say that ... Thats another job I wouldnt want cause if someone threw cups of pee and poo on me I would become a permanent fixture in the prison.

greybeard":17see2wm said:
Bigfoot":17see2wm said:
I was a bouncer for a while in college. That's a bad job.
I was too--at a little night club outside a Navy near Memphis Tenn. I loved every minute of it, and had more women wanting me than I could shake a stick at. Young, and single, I took full advantage of the target rich environment.

I was going to say the same thing. The pay wasn't great but the fringe benefits were great. Actually fights and disturbances were fairly rare. Propositions by female customers and cocktail waitresses were ....... well I am lucky to have survived those times.

Hum, might have to rethink septic business......................................nahhhhh

dun":1uv3g26d said:
Pumping septic tanks
Neighbor does it. Sign on his truck reads "your schitt is my bread and butter"
There's a septic truck near hear that reads "Don't Laugh, I Haul Milk at Night"!!

TexasBred":wex8gar5 said:
Anything involving getting grease all over me. Simply cannot stand it. Cow shyt doesn't bother me at all and I can clean treat a cow with a uterine infection with one hand and eat a hamburger with the other and never give it a 2nd thought but just don't like having grease on me.
I completely relate to that. Any time I do any type of mechanic work I spend more time washing my hands than I do working. I would starve to death if I had to depend on getting paid by the hour for this type of work.

Ryder":3h8cg1hy said:
TexasBred":3h8cg1hy said:
Anything involving getting grease all over me. Simply cannot stand it. Cow shyt doesn't bother me at all and I can clean treat a cow with a uterine infection with one hand and eat a hamburger with the other and never give it a 2nd thought but just don't like having grease on me.
I completely relate to that. Any time I do any type of mechanic work I spend more time washing my hands than I do working. I would starve to death if I had to depend on getting paid by the hour for this type of work.
Manure, blood, grease; none of them bother me any. But I think that is a learned tolorance. I cannot walk near grease without getting covered in it. When I grease the baler it looks like I tried to use grease in place of sunscreen. You know those guys that can work all day and not even wrinkle their jeans? I am not one I those. I have had to strip down and get sprayed off in the yard more than once before my wife would let me in the house.

Worst job? Scuba diver for the metro sewer system.

Best job? Drug sniffing dog!

Latest posts