What would be your least appealing job?

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
The least appealing job to me is the person who works on highway construction when the hwy. is being repaired , one lane is closed for construction the other lane is used for traffic using a pilot car.
The person stands 10 to 12 hours a day with a sign that says stop on one side and slow on the other.
The person stops you ,then when the lane is free signals you to go. Has to be the most boring job their is, I look at him and wonder what are you thinking about all day long.
What would be your least appealing job?

I agree with the sign post jobs. And I can't stand painting, won't do it.
But I think the locked in a cube, crunching numbers and data jobs would be the worst. The boredom must be crippling, and the stress is often quite high.

Pumping septic tanks
Neighbor does it. Sign on his truck reads "your schitt is my bread and butter"

dun":10cw9ixd said:
Pumping septic tanks

Got a good friend, his trucks reads #1 in a #2 business. Makes more money than most doctors. Sees different places every day, the truck does all the work. I'd do it.

Anything to do with human feet.. My sister gets foot massages, loves them and keeps trying to get me to get them.... How do they do it? Dont think that everyone they massage have beautiful feet, toenail fungus free...My brother really did a job on me for my foot phobia to have lasted so long. He had big ugly smelly feet and his # 2 and 3 toes fused into one big toe.. He loved holding me down and sticking his nasty feet in my face...
I dont think i could clean septic tanks either....I'll slodge around in manure all day, but keep me away from human manure..

I knew a cantankerous old man of few words man who cleaned septic tanks, (before pump trucks) it was a two man crew, he owned the company but he would always get in the tank with a 5 gallon bucket and hand it up to his employee to empty the bucket. As I watched him do this I asked him if he was boss why did he get in the tank and not his employee, He looked up at me from down in all that crap and said , I don't take sh-- from nobody.

Working at a Chucky Cheese, it's a pizza/game warehouse type place catered to children and kids parties. Loud with lots of screaming kids.

Alan":12kfcrcj said:
Working at a Chucky Cheese, it's a pizza/game warehouse type place catered to children and kids parties. Loud with lots of screaming kids.

I wouldn't even pull in the parking lot of a chucky cheese. Somewhere in their lies the inner gates to he'll.

fenceman":3sqslfov said:
dun":3sqslfov said:
Pumping septic tanks

Got a good friend, his trucks reads #1 in a #2 business. Makes more money than most doctors. Sees different places every day, bet that ain't all he see's...

goat herder. I don't care if they bring $10/lb and eat every weed in the world--I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
Close second:
FSU fan.

ALACOWMAN":n6bzabdc said:
fenceman":n6bzabdc said:
dun":n6bzabdc said:
Pumping septic tanks

Got a good friend, his trucks reads #1 in a #2 business. Makes more money than most doctors. Sees different places every day, bet that ain't all he see's...

Very true, course can you imagine what the doctor has to see, look up , look under, squeeze ,poke at etc. :shock:

greybeard":n6bzabdc said:
goat herder. I don't care if they bring $10/lb and eat every weed in the world--I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
Close second:
FSU fan.
Seen a pic of you some were Gb.
You need to stay away from goat herds. You could get lost in mix. ;-) :mrgreen:

]
dun":pn6cexyy said:
Pumping septic tanks
[/quote]

Got a good friend, his trucks reads #1 in a #2 business. Makes more money than most doctors. Sees different places every day, bet that ain't all he see's...[/quote]

Very true, course can you imagine what the doctor has to see, look up , look under, squeeze ,poke at etc. :shock:

greybeard":pn6cexyy said:
Close second:
FSU fan.
Seen a pic of you some were Gb.
You need to stay away from goat herds. You could get lost in mix. ;-) :mrgreen:[/quote]
I think you are right fenceman.