What to get boss for Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gate Opener

Reaction score
I'm stumped. Husband has a new boss. City slicker for sure. Doesn't even like any animals. Would like to spend $35-$40. Any ideas?

Gate Opener":20nshzsv said:
I'm stumped. Husband has a new boss. City slicker for sure. Doesn't even like any animals. Would like to spend $35-$40. Any ideas?

A fake skunk hat :lol:

1848":1dqbfyj1 said:
Gate Opener":1dqbfyj1 said:

A fake skunk hat :lol:

A bottle of good bourbon.

I am so bah humbugish about this kind of thing. I see no reason for employees giving bosses anything. The very most I'd go would be to get the boss some Godiva Chocolates or a rum cake in a can so he/she would feel compelled to share them with the rest of the employees.

Alice

sidney411":3fhsckjm said:
I vote for nothing, he should be giving your husband a gift!

Precisely, Sidney...

Alice

You never go wrong with a restaurant gift card - unless of course he's one them vegetarian types, in which case I would get him a BBQ cookbook - just to mess with him.

Gate Opener":hbblnh6c said:

Certified Angus Beef steaks. :p

Gift card is the easiest way I know. Find out were he likes to eat or shop.

guest25":4bd05g4x said:
Frankie":4bd05g4x said:
Gate Opener":4bd05g4x said:

Certified Angus Beef steaks. :p

if he wants to keep his job better use montana range piedmontese beef cause by cabs own mouth they are having a problem with small ribeyes so he might take it as an insult if p hes given cab small steaks.

CAB sold half a billion pounds of meat last year. Wonder how many lbs of Montana Range sold? To each his own, but I don't, personally, know anyone who doesn't prefer marbled, tender beef. And that's the hallmark of CAB. You can get CAB ribeye steaks in either eight or 12 oz. I like the smaller ones; but lots of folks like the 12 oz ones. Key here being that LOTS OF FOLKS like and buy CAB over and over again. :D

So how many pounds of beef did Montana Range sell last year? Are you avoiding the question? :lol: :lol:

Frankie":kpngoi6h said:
So how many pounds of beef did Montana Range sell last year? Are you avoiding the question? :lol: :lol:

Why does it always have to be personal? :roll:

I bet you were a cheerleader in High School.... :shock: :lol: :lol:

Give me a "C"
Give me a "A"
Give me a "B"...."S"!!!!!

:lol:

Sorry...couldn't help my self :oops:

WoW! :shock:

quest25, Maybe it is personal between you two because you sound "Pied" off! :D

Let's keeps the facts on the boards and the insults in the PM's

(speaking from experience of course)

After all, this is CABe nice week, and I'm getting a little Pied myself just watching this banter! :p

That said......lets stick to what we can get the "Boss" here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts