what the heck

Help Support CattleToday:

Back in the day a tree would be sawn down at shoulder height and the scumbag would be lifted up to the stump and three nails and a hammer would be used to fix him to the stump and after a time the dirtbag would get to see what got him in that position and we didn't have problems with habitual violators.

I'd have a hard time not going after that judge if I was the father. In this equation, I don't know who the bigger criminal is.

Bestoutwest":3bcxzry2 said:
I'd have a hard time not going after that judge if I was the father. In this equation, I don't know who the bigger criminal is.

Was thinking on this and wondered if the father may have paid the judge to let him go. If I were the father I wouldn't want the POS behind bars where I couldn't get at him because I would want to teach him some history. Medieval history.

Jogeephus":3hgztwq4 said:
Bestoutwest":3hgztwq4 said:

Was thinking on this and wondered if the father may have paid the judge to let him go. If I were the father I wouldn't want the POS behind bars where I couldn't get at him because I would want to teach him some history. Medieval history.

Reminds me of the case of Gary Plauche, which I'm sure you guys are more aware of than I am due to it's age. Interesting case that has set quite the precedence legally.

Latest posts