What The Heck is "Veggie Booty"?

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Veggie Booty snack food recalled because of possible contamination

Associated Press - June 28, 2007 7:03 PM ET

WASHINGTON (AP) - A popular snack food is being recalled nationwide because of concerns about salmonella contamination.

All lots and sizes of Veggie Booty Snack Food are being recalled after a report of 51 cases of salmonella that may be associated with the product.

The maker of Veggie Booty, Robert's American Gourmet, says it issued the recall after the FDA contacted the company about illnesses in 17 states.

Company officials say none of the products have tested positive for salmonella, but that they're recalling them anyway as a precaution.

Veggie Booty Snack Food is sold in supermarkets, health food stores, online and in vending machines across the country and in Canada.

Robert's American Gourmet says consumers who have the product in their home should discard it.

Sounds like some gardening deviance in Tennessee.......

Sounded so yummy I checked it out. Puffed Rice & Corn w/Spinach & Kale, sounds almost as good a tofurkey

Sounds like something you'd stuff in the end of a fence pipe to keep wasps from building nests in pipe.

Or, as a crack filler before you top the crack off with caulking.

Catfish bait?

Insulation to put into cavities of concrete block wall.

:roll:

Running Arrow Bill":5ri9139a said:
Sounds like something you'd stuff in the end of a fence pipe to keep wasps from building nests in pipe.

Or, as a crack filler before you top the crack off with caulking.

Catfish bait?

Insulation to put into cavities of concrete block wall.

:roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's a good one Bill. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm not sure, but I'm thinking it can't smell very good -- you might note too (and I can't remember who), but someone suggested using it to stop up bathtubs for water troughs on another post1

I thought at first it might be some of that veggie mite stuff that the aussies eat. Now that its rice ummmmmmmmmm that is just gross sounding food. I tried veggie mite once myself and it turned my stomach.

lol! i cant agree with you more. (im from Aus.)

My family is crazy bout Vegemite - esp. my uncle who absolutely loves the fact that vegemite now comes in a convenient travel tube! :roll: He slathers it on plain bread, up to 15mm thick.

I think it is absolutely disgusting and i only feed it to the dogs on toast - they love it. Makes me feel un-Australian :shock: !

As for the Veggie Booty Snack, i have never even heard of it before.

Tally-Ho!

Latest posts