• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TexasBoy

Reaction score
I'm know I missed some, but you can only have 10 options... :roll:

Just post yours if it's not listed... :compute:

:cboy:

Angus/Brangus":bzuo7s8l said:
Kubota is King boys and girls. They even have a button on the back fender so you can raise or lower the lift arms. Daaaang :cowboy:
The binders had that option 18 years ago.

Angus/Brangus":tku53cek said:
Kubota is King boys and girls. They even have a button on the back fender so you can raise or lower the lift arms. Daaaang :cowboy:

My New Holland and my John Deere both have buttons on the fender to raise or lower the lift arms.

Thrity year old Massey is the number one tractor used around here. I have another.
Biggest mistake I ever made was when I sold my Massey 135. back in 02.

1949 Super M Butane Wide Front - the only button is the kill switch. It does have a pull handle for the PTO and a pull handle for the three-point. And it will pop a wheelie!!

I can't use that poll to be statiscally representative. I have a JD 60, Allis Chalmers CA, White 2-105 Field Boss, Massey Ferguson 1105 with a loader, and a IH 464 loader tractor.

Currently running 2 Massey Fergusons, but we have run several Deere, IH, and Fords/New hollands I have also leased a M9000 Kubota for a while. Must say I'd rather run the Massey and the Deere over the rest, however when me and my dad stopped crop farming and started taking in more pasture we sold all the Deere's, they had just priced themselves out of the picture for cattle and hay in our operation.

Caustic Burno":il7cet1a said:
Thrity year old Massey is the number one tractor used around here. I have another.
Biggest mistake I ever made was when I sold my Massey 135. back in 02.
I have a Massey 135 deisel which we bought new in 1971 it has almost 7000 hours , Out of all my tractors the 135 will be here as long as I am. I have 3 Masseys , 2 I-H , and one ford.

Two IH 684's and a IH 986. They are like Timex watches (they take a licking and keep on ticking)