Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stetson

• Cattleman's

• I am not a hat rack

• Total voters
In it's day this was a really nice Stetson, silver grey in color. Wife won't let me wear it anymore.

stetson.jpg

Straw ($1.95 special) if I'm working on fence in the summer.

straw.jpg

The rest of the time it's freeby ballcaps. Dress is a clean one, casual is whatever one I have on. But when they're so dirty they should be washed I now just throw them away. Wife can't believe it when that happens.

dun

I gave up on trying to figure them out long ago. I decided to apply my mind to simple things like quantum physics, einstiens theory of relativity, making a perpetual motion machine, etc.

dun

At present it is a Purdue Cap with a Titelist(sp) Golf Logo on the side. My daughter gave it to me, so that's why I like it.

I've been looking for my first cowboy hat for five years. I keep thinking about the saying, "He's all hat." I don't want to be all hat. I don't want to be dead before I have a new Stetson either :) .

Should I just say to hell with it and get one? I already have the boots and I ware them even to the office every day. Going on six new sets of heels and soles. My wife makes me take them off when I go to bed.

Bret":2s002m7v said:
Going on six new sets of heels and soles.

Sounds like you ought to pick your feet up when you walk. :roll:

Bret":2s002m7v said:
My wife makes me take them off when I go to bed.

At least the spurs there Cowboy ;-)

texasmortgageman":p9ecrmgn said:
If you want to wash a ball cap put it in the top rack of the dishwasher, not folded. Works well on my cloth A&M cap.

You idiot aggies are all the same arn't ya. If it says A&M you just can't bring yourselves to toss it in the trash can you.

Personally, I am not a hat rack

Anything ballcap thats free but my fav. is one my wife got for me one year.

WARNING!
Farming can be
Hazardous to your Wealth!

I think she was trying to tell me something.
;-)

I guess I am the only one who is "not a hat rack." I have too round of a head and/or too big of a head, and ball caps look funny on me, or maybe it's just because of my long hair! But, when I am gonna be out in the sun all day mowing or something, I do put on a ballcap to keep my face from getting burned.

Muratic":3o55i2lq said:
Bret":3o55i2lq said:
Going on six new sets of heels and soles.

Sounds like you ought to pick your feet up when you walk. :roll:

Thanks dad. I know....when I start buying my own boots, I'll quit walking that way.

certherfbeef":1l90gghq said:
D.R. Cattle":1l90gghq said:
Need to add an option- What difference does it make?

Sorry, but I did't hear you grumbling about the Knife poll :mad:
You made a terrible mistake Certified Hereford Beef...hope you can admit that and not repeat that mistake. In the future before you do a poll you should check it out with the Guru Review Group. LOL
I'm with you all the way on the Resistols by the way. Been my choice for more years than I can remember

OK CRR I looked it up. dictionary.com says

toque
n.
1) A woman's small, brimless, close-fitting hat.
2) A plumed velvet cap with a full crown and small rolled brim, worn in 16th-century France.

You're still going to have to post a picture before I get it.

Craig-TX

Resistol felt silver belly, 4" brim with a little taco in it, all year round. Same hat, all occasions. Wear it out, and then get another one.

Latest posts