What kind of Christmas tree?

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":3vueudld said:
We have a christmas tree farm about 5 miles from us, every year we go cut down "the best Christmas Tree ever" I like the green evergreens, it has to have a nice top and smell good too.

Not to change the subject but did they ever find that couple in Oregon that went to cut a tree down in the mountains and went missing last week?

GMN

Yes, they freed themselves by getting enough rocks under their vehicle to get it unstuck. They could have easily died up there.

For the first 15 or so years after we built this house we bought a live tree and planted it after Christmas. We only lost one and we bought an extra the next year to plug the hole it left. Started to run out of places to plant them because they get LARGE when they mature so we started cutting our own off the farm but that got old too hence we now use artificial ones. BUT, we have lived here for 33 years now and still have all but 2 of the trees still living. One died a couple of years ago from some bug that infested large numbers of pine trees here in Ky and the other was taken out this years by severe winds. I'm thinking of thinning them out some though. I'm tired of cleaning pine needles out of our gutters. We have a 2 story house and I hate heights! :shock:

Latest posts