What is it?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
I need some help identifying this and what to use for treatment. She ran up to me fine for food and she ate well, so I don't think she's uncomfortable.
image_zps66579112.jpg

Thanks everyone.

To my weak eyes it looks like she has been rubbing. A louse pour on would probably take care of it.

Thanks, Dun. Is this something that I pour all over her or just the affected spot?

Does it matter if there's rain in the area? Should I wait until a day that's clear?

Works best when it's going to be dry for a while. check the packaging it should tell you

kenny thomas":4t2ge8o2 said:
Dun is Boss what you use? I usually just go ahead and use Cydectin but thinking of just using what I really need this time.
Yeah we usually use Boss except in the fal we use UltraBoss for the grubacide effect.

dun":3j9yz8sd said:
kenny thomas":3j9yz8sd said:
Dun is Boss what you use? I usually just go ahead and use Cydectin but thinking of just using what I really need this time.
Yeah we usually use Boss except in the fal we use UltraBoss for the grubacide effect.
OK, it is too late to worry about getting the grub now isnt it?

kenny thomas":3h6hm7ku said:
dun":3h6hm7ku said:
kenny thomas":3h6hm7ku said:
OK, it is too late to worry about getting the grub now isnt it?
Yes, and now it could be dangerous to kill them. Depending on how far they have migrated through the tissues they could be in a dangerous location.

I've always wondered why lice are so much worse in winter--do they get them from hay or are the lice just taking advantage of big warm bodies?

Latest posts