Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":3npa3686 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3npa3686 said:
skyhightree1":3npa3686 said:
typical day

IMG_20170617_090641797_zps0yosx6ev.jpg

I like that rifle.

Thanks its a Henry .22 I like it a lot.

I just ordered one just like that but a .22 mag.

skyhightree1":1uqfsk88 said:
pricefarm":1uqfsk88 said:
skyhightree1":1uqfsk88 said:
Thanks its a Henry .22 I like it a lot.

I just ordered one just like that but a .22 mag.

Well be prepared to loose the cover over the end iron sight that is the worst part of the gun

Red lock tight will stop that Sky.

This field was so thick in the brush... The one I'm on now is even thicker... Get it mowed then spray the heck out of it if I can find a big enough sprayer. My 30 gallon is no match for this area!

greatgerts":28fsllrz said:

This field was so thick in the brush... The one I'm on now is even thicker... Get it mowed then spray the heck out of it if I can find a big enough sprayer. My 30 gallon is no match for this area!

I would suggest building a 300 gallon sprayer out of a old tote its simple and fairly cheap.

skyhightree1":2f20qc0d said:
greatgerts":2f20qc0d said:

I would suggest building a 300 gallon sprayer out of a old tote its simple and fairly cheap.

I have been working with a buddy to get one built.

greatgerts":3de7q4da said:
skyhightree1":3de7q4da said:
greatgerts":3de7q4da said:

I have been working with a buddy to get one built.

I use to build them for folks all you need is square tube for the booms tank hose nozzles and a electric pump and a trailer to put it on then your in business if you need help with the design or questions pm me

greatgerts":si9k2c4t said:

I have some new fields that look like that. What's your plan to get them back?
I was planning on spraying them before mowing.
Using remedy along with something else but don't know what yet.

RiverHills":2dt0km2h said:
greatgerts":2dt0km2h said:

After mowing, I will start spraying. Might only get one good hit this year, and then have to get back on it next year. Been using Grazon Next with good results on my other fields.
With the fields being mowed, I might have my cousin come over and spray with his sprayer until I get mine built. I much rather just do it all myself rather than relying on others though. He's got one of those big "airplane" sprayers, I think the brand is Terra-Gator.

greatgerts":f00fu6p7 said:
RiverHills":f00fu6p7 said:
greatgerts":f00fu6p7 said:

After mowing, I will start spraying. Might only get one good hit this year, and then have to get back on it next year. Been using Grazon Next with good results on my other fields.
With the fields being mowed, I might have my cousin come over and spray with his sprayer until I get mine built. I much rather just do it all myself rather than relying on others though. He's got one of those big "airplane" sprayers, I think the brand is Terra-Gator.

Do you think there​ will be enough foliage for the chemical to get a good kill on the sprouts after mowing?

Latest posts